JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i just got a brick of 500 for 24.50 at fishermans in delta park. Two bricks per customer. The employee there said he just put it on the shelf and he was guessing by all the calls it would be gone within a couple hours.

Don't hold back Teflon, tell us how you REALLY feel!

The first place I went as far as a gun shop in PDX two years ago looking for info/possibly selling a couple of old rifles I got from my dad. The two old farts never got up off their butts, offered help, anything. Wifey and I were the only ones in there.

I'm not conflicted the slightest bit about that narrowminded loudmouth Gun Room pantload still selling ammo today.

Not playing.

This thread does nothing for me beyond confirming that even when that pr*ck with ears is the only show in town with ammo... he still has inventory. Speaks volumes.

Guys... ride this out, if you can, and let him stare at his overpriced inventory - gathering dust on the shelf next to all those 200% priced Colts.

A**hole.

See, not everyone hates that place!:s0114:
Yet another positive review to add to the Gun Room total experience!:s0155:

I wouild got o shooting a rubber band gun before i'd buy remmy golds. ! my guns HATE that crap.I was gonna dump or give away 2 bricks I have,BUT my old bolt action will 'feed' them fine,and until I find more of something else., ,they'll do for a little trigger time.
. went to the gun room once.thirty years ago,never ever been bacik,ain't gonna !

Living north of Seattle it sounds like I'm missing out on this place. Next time I'm driving through OR I think I need to stop in just for the experience.

You really should, at least once. The old guys aren't going to last forever you know, and every gun owner ought to check the place out
once.

When you go act like a gun newb, start a conversation asking for a Glock or XD, or such. You will get the full effect/treatment that way!
LOL

the young guys working there are just as rude and will never get a dime from anybody i know
You really should, at least once. The old guys aren't going to last forever you know, and every gun owner ought to check the place out
once.

When you go act like a gun newb, start a conversation asking for a Glock or XD, or such. You will get the full effect/treatment that way!
LOL

The Gun Room has seriously got to be the ABSOLUTE WORST gun shop in this area. I honestly believe they have some screws missing, not even loose but gone!

I went in once because I like to just look sometimes and when I heard that jackasses run down about guns my fun stop at the gun store was ruined. Not to mention they are probably the most over priced gun store in the area!

Never, ever, ever, ever, ever go there! You will be disappointed. Unless you want to get a good laugh at a real Jack Wagon bumping his gums, then you should go!

Thanks for the tip on ammo but I would rather throw rocks at targets then buy from them!

Say what you will, but it was worth the extra $15 bucks to antagonize those d-bags, as well as read all of the fond opinions on this place. Funny thing is I already had a S#$t ton, and the comedic value of those guys was frickin' awesome.

Plus the fact they still use one of those old school price tag guns was worth it. I think the price is so high because they have to offset the lead they have been eating for the last 40 years.....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top