JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Darn it I just got off the phone with tha BATFE NFA branch and I am in "problem status" with my trust. Dana Pickles the examiner is great though he let me know what was up and promised a call as soon as he knows the answer to the dilemma. Greek letters I guess trip up Looks like I would have had a super fast approval if not for that. Stupid Brain!!:huh:

hey sprice, technical question for you:

the trust documents you set up, any chance i could get a redacted copy of it? i need to set up an NFA trust, and all the docs are family trust, and i want a trust in an entity name, with myself as principal, and others as secondary beneficiaries, etc.

i want the entity name, not mine being engraved on the NFA items.

if there is an example you can/would rather point me to, thats also great.

thanks

edit: what im looking for are the differences in verbiage with name of trust, versus, grantor,

I just had the same problem after 4 months pending. My trust was originally set up with the trustee and settlor as the same person. Worked fine on my first 3 NFA items. Then Nancy Flanigan reviewed it an found all kinds of problems. Had to have it redo and she recomemed that you have more them one beneficiary. She couldn't have been any nicer on the phone. Walked me through all the changes and approved that day.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top