JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to make an SBR. I know the efile is fast right now. How do I do this? Is there a local place I can do this in one shot, where I could get passport photos and fingerprints all in one fell swoop?

This would be for a vz -61. My first SBRs will not be ARs. But I want to get one back to its proper look and use.

West side of PDX would be ideal.

I want to make an SBR. I know the efile is fast right now. How do I do this? Is there a local place I can do this in one shot, where I could get passport photos and fingerprints all in one fell swoop?

This would be for a vz -61. My first SBRs will not be ARs. But I want to get one back to its proper look and use.

West side of PDX would be ideal.
MK Tactical has a kiosk in there business, as does Rich's GS in Donald. You can do both photos and prints at a kiosk as I remember

I got my prints done at the Wash Co Sheriff's office (concealed carry lic office), and I think you need 2 sets of photos and prints. Photos are at any passport picture place

Hell if Silencershop is using Efile that would definitely be the way to go.

Otherwise from what I understand you submit the efile online and mail the fingerprint cards separately. You can get the fingerprint cards sent to you from what I understand.

I'm lazy so I just used Silencershops services way back when and waited the paper route out.

Hell if Silencershop is using Efile that would definitely be the way to go.

Otherwise from what I understand you submit the efile online and mail the fingerprint cards separately. You can get the fingerprint cards sent to you from what I understand.

I'm lazy so I just used Silencershops services way back when and waited the paper route out.

I think I will call them tomorrow and ask. Thinking about starting another silencer anyway.

E

Just got off the phone with Silencer Shop.

They are currently revising their Form 1 service to now use e-file instead of a paper submission. They are waiting final approval from BATF for the revisions to their system and hope to have it up and running again by the end of this week.

E

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads