JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to make an SBR. I know the efile is fast right now. How do I do this? Is there a local place I can do this in one shot, where I could get passport photos and fingerprints all in one fell swoop?

This would be for a vz -61. My first SBRs will not be ARs. But I want to get one back to its proper look and use.

West side of PDX would be ideal.

I want to make an SBR. I know the efile is fast right now. How do I do this? Is there a local place I can do this in one shot, where I could get passport photos and fingerprints all in one fell swoop?

This would be for a vz -61. My first SBRs will not be ARs. But I want to get one back to its proper look and use.

West side of PDX would be ideal.
MK Tactical has a kiosk in there business, as does Rich's GS in Donald. You can do both photos and prints at a kiosk as I remember

I got my prints done at the Wash Co Sheriff's office (concealed carry lic office), and I think you need 2 sets of photos and prints. Photos are at any passport picture place

Hell if Silencershop is using Efile that would definitely be the way to go.

Otherwise from what I understand you submit the efile online and mail the fingerprint cards separately. You can get the fingerprint cards sent to you from what I understand.

I'm lazy so I just used Silencershops services way back when and waited the paper route out.

Hell if Silencershop is using Efile that would definitely be the way to go.

Otherwise from what I understand you submit the efile online and mail the fingerprint cards separately. You can get the fingerprint cards sent to you from what I understand.

I'm lazy so I just used Silencershops services way back when and waited the paper route out.

I think I will call them tomorrow and ask. Thinking about starting another silencer anyway.

E

Just got off the phone with Silencer Shop.

They are currently revising their Form 1 service to now use e-file instead of a paper submission. They are waiting final approval from BATF for the revisions to their system and hope to have it up and running again by the end of this week.

E

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top