Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Form 1 efile

Wombat of Doom

Reactions
I want to make an SBR. I know the efile is fast right now. How do I do this? Is there a local place I can do this in one shot, where I could get passport photos and fingerprints all in one fell swoop?

This would be for a vz -61. My first SBRs will not be ARs. But I want to get one back to its proper look and use.

West side of PDX would be ideal.

nehalemguy

Reactions

Lazyfaire

Reactions
I want to make an SBR. I know the efile is fast right now. How do I do this? Is there a local place I can do this in one shot, where I could get passport photos and fingerprints all in one fell swoop?

This would be for a vz -61. My first SBRs will not be ARs. But I want to get one back to its proper look and use.

West side of PDX would be ideal.
MK Tactical has a kiosk in there business, as does Rich's GS in Donald. You can do both photos and prints at a kiosk as I remember

I got my prints done at the Wash Co Sheriff's office (concealed carry lic office), and I think you need 2 sets of photos and prints. Photos are at any passport picture place

Reno

Reactions
Hell if Silencershop is using Efile that would definitely be the way to go.

Otherwise from what I understand you submit the efile online and mail the fingerprint cards separately. You can get the fingerprint cards sent to you from what I understand.

I’m lazy so I just used Silencershops services way back when and waited the paper route out.

nehalemguy

Reactions
Hell if Silencershop is using Efile that would definitely be the way to go.

Otherwise from what I understand you submit the efile online and mail the fingerprint cards separately. You can get the fingerprint cards sent to you from what I understand.

I’m lazy so I just used Silencershops services way back when and waited the paper route out.
I think I will call them tomorrow and ask. Thinking about starting another silencer anyway.

E

nehalemguy

Reactions
Just got off the phone with Silencer Shop.

They are currently revising their Form 1 service to now use e-file instead of a paper submission. They are waiting final approval from BATF for the revisions to their system and hope to have it up and running again by the end of this week.

E

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY