Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

For those of you in PDX

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by BUZO71, Jan 24, 2009.

1. BUZO71

BUZO71 Emerald Valley, Oregon New Member

2. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I am afraid I have to join the ranks of those calling for his resignation.

I am not doing this out of homophobia, partisanship, or prejudice. Although I know many people are doing it for just those reasons it would be kind of hard for anyone to make that claim about me. I am doing it because he has become a poor example of leadership through his own misdeeds.

He went from being the posterchild for the gay and progressive movements to being just another lying politician who cares for nothing but his own ego and personal satisfaction.

3. AGCR

AGCR SE Portland Active Member

Yep- talk about a disapointment. Ordinarily I never vote for people who win anything. This last year should really teach me...

4. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

I'm out in Columbia County, so my point of view don't stand for squat...

5. NWMoss

NWMoss Lost, permanently... Member

"I manipulated your public opinion of me and I still want you to accept me even though I lied about everything just to win, and this indicates that I have no problems with lying and cheating - so just let me do whatever I want with your kids and pay me to do it and respect me too."

There. Wrote Sam's defense for his actions. If you think HE's the victim (and not the public/voters), then make sure you agree with THAT first. I'm going to go vomit now.

6. jrc99

jrc99 Fairview, OR Member

Ditto my friend! :hitwithrock:

7. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Sorry guys, this isn't firearm related.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.