JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I am afraid I have to join the ranks of those calling for his resignation.

I am not doing this out of homophobia, partisanship, or prejudice. Although I know many people are doing it for just those reasons it would be kind of hard for anyone to make that claim about me. I am doing it because he has become a poor example of leadership through his own misdeeds.

He went from being the posterchild for the gay and progressive movements to being just another lying politician who cares for nothing but his own ego and personal satisfaction.

"I manipulated your public opinion of me and I still want you to accept me even though I lied about everything just to win, and this indicates that I have no problems with lying and cheating - so just let me do whatever I want with your kids and pay me to do it and respect me too."

There. Wrote Sam's defense for his actions. If you think HE's the victim (and not the public/voters), then make sure you agree with THAT first. I'm going to go vomit now.

"I manipulated your public opinion of me and I still want you to accept me even though I lied about everything just to win, and this indicates that I have no problems with lying and cheating - so just let me do whatever I want with your kids and pay me to do it and respect me too."

There. Wrote Sam's defense for his actions. If you think HE's the victim (and not the public/voters), then make sure you agree with THAT first. I'm going to go vomit now.

Ditto my friend! :s0109:

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews