JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So you learned to shoot and carry at the same time and received a CCL...for Utah? I'm just gonna assume that an Oregon CHL came along for the ride...?

And you are comfortable carrying a firearm in your purse in public? Feel you are proficient and clearly understand the responsibility that goes with it?

Then you would be very wise to spend the money and the time undergoing defensive handgun training. Where you learn to carry, draw and fire (and equally important, when not to fire), how to move...all the stuff. There are a few places around town that offer it...even to blonds.

When I carry in my purse there would be no'snatching'. My purse is over my shoulder- so I would go down with it. Should I be approached/confronted I would certainly be prepared.
At least I hope to.

Experiences purse snatchers cut the strap before you realize you are being robbed, purse snatching isn't big here though as it may be in a large city.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top