JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello,

I'm currently looking to provide productive firearm conservations and information around the Portland State University campus. PSU, no surprise to most, is generally speaking antigun. The campus has limited exposure of progun clubs and information on campus. Many teachers discuss and teach many antigun ideas within their classrooms. Much of the information they disseminate on campus is untrue. Something ought to be done.

I want to bring awareness regarding gun control and the other side of the debate. I want to bring a conversation to the PSU campus about the benefits of CHL holders on campus. Currently, CHL holders, along with everyone else, are not allowed to bring firearms on campus according to school policy.

I want to bring the discussion about firearms in a way that targets many of the social issues surrounding the population at PSU. Gay marriage, human rights, equal rights, NSA, etc. are common topics at PSU. I believe if I'm able to find a niche in presenting firearm knowledge with relating to these issues PSU students may be more forth coming about a discussion of firearms, CHLs, and governmental regulation. I've personally experienced many students that choose to tune out any discussion about firearms because they're convinced that owning firearms is a major public health hazard.

Anyways, I would like to hear if anyone else on here would have good ideas on how to begin a discussion about firearms at PSU. Any ideas for flyers is also appreciated. Feel free to post on this forum or to email me directly.

Thanks!

To start off this forum I will include examples of fliers that I think would be appropriate at PSU.

Raidingtime

View attachment 264094

View attachment 264095

LMAO
rolling.gif

rolling.gif

Update:

Here are some examples of resistance that we've ran into. So far the school hasn't done anything to prevent the defacement and destruction of our media. Despite this the club is growing and our influence is spreading. We've had our first official meeting and nonofficial range day at the English Pit this past Monday. We have over 25 members and are growing on a daily basis. We are also in the process of being officially recognized as a chapter in the Students for Concealed Carry organization.

However, it would be GREAT if we could be respected for our viewpoint on campus :confused:. We've sought to bring an open and constructive dialogue regarding firearms, the 2nd amendment, and concealed carry to campus. It's unfortunate that the people who perpetuate defacing our media haven't tried to communicate with us.

We are also looking for leads on funding for club related media and events. If anyone has any information or would like to support PSUSCC please contact myself, Edison Bulb, or the club email.

Thank you,

Raidingtime
[email protected]

Tony Funche.png Tony Funchess 2.png Defacing Glass Case.jpg

Tony Funche.png

Tony Funchess 2.png

Defacing Glass Case.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR