JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
_nc_ohc=OiHSykkK478AX-WPIaq&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Epoch Times is using the legacy media tactic of including the race of the individuals involved when they think it benefits their storyline, even when it has no discernable bearing on the story itself. It's fairly subtle, but it's designed to be divisive.

ET is playing the race card now.

Cheap shot. Be better, ET.

Epoch Times is using the legacy media tactic of including the race of the individuals involved when they think it benefits their storyline, even when it has no discernable bearing on the story itself. It's fairly subtle, but it's designed to be divisive.

ET tends to be sensationalist, biased and not most reliable. But it isn't surprising or improbable that the events in the article happened.

I read it differently, by including race as they do it demonstrates this targeting action is not only focusing on the military age white male, it's anyone who they perceive for whatever reason they choose, may be suspsicious.

After reading what causes them to select their targets, I have no doubt I'm on the list.

"Substantial duplication of firearm purchases."

What's amazing to me is so many buying into the woke rhetoric so deeply that the main take-away from an article like that is the 2 words making it a racial bias issue.

It's as if the actual issues discussed constantly take a back seat to the racial or nonbinary topics these days.

Just sayin.....

Last Edited:
What's amazing to me is so many buying into the woke rhetoric so deeply that the main take-away from an article like that is the 2 words making it a racial bias issue.

It's as if the actual issues discussed constantly take a back seat to the racial or nonbinary topics these days.

Just sayin.....
That's not the main takeaway, and most people probably don't even notice it anymore... l do.

I expect it from WaPo, NYT, etc, who wouldn't very likely even cover the federal abuse... unless they could force a racial component. I don't think there is one in this story and ET tried to wedge one in. It's sleazy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top