JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a great start, I applaud your efforts for stepping into the Lions den!!!
This is what I have been preaching for years that pro-gun people need to get involved and get busy. I am hearing challenged or I would have already had something going but I always urge that those who are able and willing to get the word out to do so.
I will add that I do a part that many will not do. I have attended all gun rallies in western Washington the last 4 years but one ( I had surgery that week) or I would have been there.
I make signs and voice my opinion to those who will listen and I will always show solidarity for our Constitutional rights and will not be ashamed to do so in public as a lot are.

This is a great start, I applaud your efforts for stepping into the Lions den!!!
This is what I have been preaching for years that pro-gun people need to get involved and get busy. I am hearing challenged or I would have already had something going but I always urge that those who are able and willing to get the word out to do so.
I will add that I do a part that many will not do. I have attended all gun rallies in western Washington the last 4 years but one ( I had surgery that week) or I would have been there.
I make signs and voice my opinion to those who will listen and I will always show solidarity for our Constitutional rights and will not be ashamed to do so in public as a lot are.

Jim,

The most disturbing thing about the political climate at PSU that I've experienced is the taboo and judgement one receives when discussing their constitutional rights. It's unfortunate how so many people have loss the understanding that the Bill of Rights is in essence a proclamation of human rights in an agreed upon and written format. My greatest hope is to, at a minimum, bring back the thought that our constitutional rights are never to be mistreated, forgotten, or disregarded. It is in my mind a humanitarian crisis to see our rights be degraded slowly by a system that has sworn to protect them.

Those that have sworn to uphold and respect the Bill of Rights need to be taking a stand. Thank you for standing with us. This is OUR stand.

This is exactly what every citizen should have in the back of their minds, that we all have constitutional rights given to us at our birth. Most take theirs for granted and will give them up (along with ours) due to their political affiliation.
It's sad but true that we, as a nation of Americans have become so divided in our lifetimes due to Politicians that want a different America than what was penned to each of us.
Most cannot fathom what it was like 100 years ago during our parents and grand parents lives when a handshake was the rule and few dared go back on it.

Continue the good fight and know this, I would hope that the future of America lies in the hands of like minded young people such as yourselves!!!;)

Thank you, Jim! We're in for the long fight here. The Bill of Rights is the critical bedrock of this country; nothing in it should infringed by politicians who hate and fear our inherent freedoms. I refuse to turn 50 sitting on the porch saying, "well target shooting sure was fun while it lasted, too bad I did nothing to defend the Second Amendment". F that. Won't happen on my watch.

The Second Amendment is under massive attack. It needs to be strengthened and protected no matter who you are on the political spectrum. Citizens of this country need to FEAR and be SUSPICIOUS of a government that:
  1. Calls for an all right gun confiscation program
  2. Voluntary gun buyback programs using taxpayer dollars
  3. Financial obstacles to exercising the Second Amendment (taxes, insurance, etc) that make people lose interest in the 2A...and so hey, twenty years from now, nobody will fight it when politicians repeal it.
  4. Limits on ammo type or carrying capacity of firearms.
  5. AR-15/AK-47 bans.
  6. Making it illegal to shoot in forests
  7. Lead ammo bans
  8. Databases and registration lists of gun owners
  9. The list goes on and on!

If TPTB would concentrate on the criminals that commit gun violence, whether it be the mentally ill, thugs or gangbanges, then the law abiding would not be persecuted to the point of being made criminals. This is the message that needs pounded at the pulpit!!!

Thank you, Jim! We're in for the long fight here. The Bill of Rights is the critical bedrock of this country; nothing in it should infringed by politicians who hate and fear our inherent freedoms. I refuse to turn 50 sitting on the porch saying, "well target shooting sure was fun while it lasted, too bad I did nothing to defend the Second Amendment". F that. Won't happen on my watch.

The Second Amendment is under massive attack. It needs to be strengthened and protected no matter who you are on the political spectrum. Citizens of this country need to FEAR and be SUSPICIOUS of a government that:
  1. Calls for an all right gun confiscation program
  2. Voluntary gun buyback programs using taxpayer dollars
  3. Financial obstacles to exercising the Second Amendment (taxes, insurance, etc) that make people lose interest in the 2A...and so hey, twenty years from now, nobody will fight it when politicians repeal it.
  4. Limits on ammo type or carrying capacity of firearms.
  5. AR-15/AK-47 bans.
  6. Making it illegal to shoot in forests
  7. Lead ammo bans
  8. Databases and registration lists of gun owners
  9. The list goes on and on!
Memorize the list, I'm sure you'll see all that and more come from the Oregon legislature this year.

Gun owners need to get active, get involved, get engaged... Be vocal with you elected officials at all levels. Join or renew memberships in pro-gun and pro 2nd amendment organizations...

Just don't be complacent, that's how they win and we lose!!!!

Banner-Christmas-Movies-Blog-Post.jpg

Banner-Christmas-Movies-Blog-Post.jpg

Update:

We have had our first event take place at PSU this past Thursday at the "Party in the Ballroom". Everything went well at the event. There was a surprisingly large amount of pro-gun people approach our information table wanting more information and or interested in joining the group. We've gotten several people to join the club within the first week of school. The hope is to create and recruit as many force multipliers has possible. We HAVE to inform as many neutral or anti firearm people as possible to prevent our rights from continuing to be eroded away.

Edison Bulb and I have continued to be outspoke about our involvement with the 2nd amendment and concealed carry. We're hanging fliers, doing arts and crafts, and representing the firearm community in the best light possible. Being proactive on defending our rights is becoming more and more important because of the current political climate.

We also have another major milestone about to happen for the group but we'll keep it a surprise until after the event takes place.

I'm hoping to post information about the group at several locations around the Portland metropolitan area.

Lots of great things happening here! Lets keep the good fight going for our rights!

:s0042:

Raidingtime

Update:

We had our first official group meeting today. Several members came out to show their support and to gain an understanding of what the group is all about.

Some of the take aways from todays meeting:

We need to get ahold of some outside funding so we can afford to purchase media supplies, range ammunition, speakers, etc.

We will coordinate forest clean ups with the group at several popular shooting areas

We will continue to represent the firearm community in the best light possible and keep safety the top priority.

More effort needs to be taken to reach out to more females and minorities. Self defense applies to us all and we all should be exercising it.

Raidingtime

<broken link removed>

if you see an uptik in interest in your group.... this might be an influence.

Koda,

Interesting you say that as I printed off about 40 fliers with that sickos face and description on it. Of course Students for Concealed Carry (SCC)'s information was also plastered underneath.

Raidingtime

Your website, under the "RULES" tag says:

3) The group is open to all current students, alumni, faculty, and staff without regard to age, sex, race, color, religious belief, sexual orientation, political affiliation, national origin or disability. Discrimination and bigotry will not be tolerated

But on the "JOIN US" tag it says:

• The club is open to all current students, faculty, and staff without regard to age, sex, race, color, religious belief, sexual orientation, political affiliation, national origin or disability. Discrimination and bigotry will not be tolerated.

My daughter and I are alumni. Can we join? What is the mechanism for alumni to join? (Don't have student computer access).

Your website, under the "RULES" tag says:

3) The group is open to all current students, alumni, faculty, and staff without regard to age, sex, race, color, religious belief, sexual orientation, political affiliation, national origin or disability. Discrimination and bigotry will not be tolerated

But on the "JOIN US" tag it says:

• The club is open to all current students, faculty, and staff without regard to age, sex, race, color, religious belief, sexual orientation, political affiliation, national origin or disability. Discrimination and bigotry will not be tolerated.

My daughter and I are alumni. Can we join? What is the mechanism for alumni to join? (Don't have student computer access).

pchewn,

We're in the process of updating who can join the group. We've asked PSU representatives regarding who can join and they've responded that anyone inside and outside of PSU is welcome to join. We'd be happy to have your daughter and yourself part of our community. Please navigate through ORGSYNC to join PSUSCC. I believe it will ask you to include a student ID number. I can't remember if it's required or not. If it is type in a 9 digit number.

ORGSYNC: https://orgsync.com/130228/chapter

For any further questions email [email protected] or PM Edison Bulb or I.

Raidingtime

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top