JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Link here
I'm hoping this kind of post is allowed. These restaurants were raided by the Oregon OSHA for serving customers. Thing is, the inspector didn't have the cahones to go inside when they were confronted by customers at the first business. Instead of actually going to the second restaurant, they simply called the manager and told her she was going to be fined and that she needed to shut down. The inspector then fined the restaurants double the minimum fine because, well, I'm guessing because the crowd did not respect their authority. If you care to contribute to their legal fight. here's a Go Fund Me account for one of the restaurants. They are saying that they are fighting this and donations will not go toward paying fines but for funding legal costs.

The Great Goddess in Salem has decreed:

avzrnBq_700b.jpg

I'm out that way often a couple times a year. I vaguely recall visiting the The Little Brown Hen Café, but the other one doesn't ring a bell. Pretty hefty fine for a small business.

The firehouse is in old town, closer to the bridge than the pier if I recall.

How do they expect anyone to come up with 20 grand? Glad to see the citizens stand up to abusive powers and I'm sure the funds they're trying to collect are"for the children"

I'm my AO businesses are starting to completely disregard osha and are taking down all signs.

On the flip side I still got the brainwashed yelling at me and threatening to call the cops on me today. Lady went on for about 30 minutes while I was waiting for friends outside.

The firehouse is in old town, closer to the bridge than the pier if I recall.

How do they expect anyone to come up with 20 grand? Glad to see the citizens stand up to abusive powers and I'm sure the funds they're trying to collect are"for the children"
Not supposed to come up with the money, supposed to go out of business. Wasn't that the idea of the double lock-down? Becoming more and more apparent the lock-downs were about picking winners and losers.

Not supposed to come up with the money, supposed to go out of business. Wasn't that the idea of the double lock-down? Becoming more and more apparent the lock-downs were about picking winners and losers.
Blatantly transparent and yet people still believe them. I suppose it's easier than believing that most people in power don't give a rat's bubblegum about you.

Just a reminder, since the weather is starting to get better, if you're in Florence and are going to have a meal, have breakfast at Little Brown Hen(on 101) and lunch/dinner at The Firehouse(in Old Town). Make sure to tell them why you're giving them your business.

Just like how Gov'ness K8 went after the Salon owner with harassment and fines and all sorts of stuff, and when push came to shove great K8 called in her Nazi Brute squad OSHA to levy fines against the business owner!
Said business owner has left the state for greener pastures where she will not have to deal with K8 and her Nazi Thugs while fighting K8 in court! Smart move actually as now K8 cannot send her brutes to arrest the owner for any made up crimes! I expect to see things escalating, K8 needs to be held personally responsible for her draconian and very personal attack on these businesses!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top