JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's pretty funny. That was my original strategy too. I figured that if I do something stupid and I have a "unique" sort of decal on my car then somebody might remember my vehicle when it's parked somewhere. Lol. Good thing i'm always sensible and considerate when i'm driving though...:rolleyes:
I had a kind of ratty (it spent over a year transitioning from blue to primer grey) but very fast muscle car in my 20's. GF described it to her mother as "really loud and looks like an old oven". :rolleyes: I didn't even put decals on that car, and it was identifiable all by itself.

In another car I heard a call go out over the scanner BOLO a car a very similar color and make as mine that was apparently "doing burnouts" and "racing in traffic" :rolleyes: in a part of town that I had coincidentally just left (maybe a little conspicuously) not more than a few minutes prior. I'm pretty sure if there had been an identifying sticker on that car it would have been a "close enough, pull him over" sort of deal.

Nowadays I try to limit my shenanigans to off-road exploits, but I'm apparently still 20 in the gonads. :D This testosterone crap just never seems to wear off. Still looking at the pretty girls and doing stupid bubblegum.

After reading all these post it sort of makes me sad, not that folks do not want to put stickers on their cars or show solidarity but the fact we live in a world that if you do you will be persecuted, vandalize, or harassed for your beliefs and not just a belief but a right.

Welcome to the new world order.

What about that "peace" sign with a B-52 in the middle and the words "Peace Through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER"? That's us, and no Leftofascist trousersausage-eater would ever think it meant "guns"... OTOH, they hate the military too, so there is that to worry about.

I see these oval stickers on Subarus all the time with "26.2" or "13.1" on them.

I want to get one with "7.62" on it.

Don't believe the average Antifa vandal would know what it was.

After reading all these post it sort of makes me sad, not that folks do not want to put stickers on their cars or show solidarity but the fact we live in a world that if you do you will be persecuted, vandalize, or harassed for your beliefs and not just a belief but a right.

No, welcome to a severely blue state.

IMG_20180624_171824.jpg I just bought the shirt .
Lol and the AR LOWER

I don't put firearms stickers on my truck or cars, and wouldn't really put NWFA. The NRA and OFF make sense,
but a Forum not sure, doesn't click with me as well. That and many on here have been targeted in parking lots etc,
by vandals by having stickers. Also tells people you have firearms and seen this go sideways bad when ppl are followed
home and become a target of theft. I love the idea of unity, I get it. But seems also like putting a target of your vehicle.
I only have one sticker, the American flag, no finger gesture needed :)

( ps but I do respect your idea OP, just not for me for reasons explained)

This is why I LONG ago stopped putting anything pro gun on my vehicles. It was bad years ago, now a lot of the left has gone full on insane by 24/7 news. Many of them will feel completely fine with damaging your vehicle. Some will openly attack you if they feel they have an advantage, like if there is a woman in the car alone.

I think it would be kinda cool if there was a way for gun owners and second amendment supporters to self identify publicly, but sadly the left is too intolerant to anyone who doesn't align with their beliefs and living in this blue state it isn't worth the risk of harassment, vandalism or any worse outcome from protecting yourself from that.

I hear you...and agree that it is sad when you have to hide what your enjoy.
With that said...

I have on my truck , both a National Muzzleloading Rifle Association and a Washington State Muzzleloaders Association sticker.

Does that make me or my truck and home a "target" for someone...yeah probably.
I am proud of being a member of both associations , and I refuse to let someone and what they might do , cause me to go into hiding.
There is no shame in being a gun owner...A risky stance in much of today's world , but one that I am willing to take.

Please note that I am not calling anyone out here , or saying that you must have a sticker on your car...Just saying that I do...and the "why" of why I do.
Andy

With that said...

I have on my truck , both a National Muzzleloading Rifle Association and a Washington State Muzzleloaders Association sticker.

I am proud of being a member of both associations , and I refuse to let someone and what they might do , cause me to go into hiding.
There is no shame in being a gun owner...A risky stance in much of today's world , but one that I am willing to take.

Please note that I am not calling anyone out here , or saying that you must have a sticker on your car...Just saying that I do...and the "why" of why I do.
Andy
Muzzleloaders and Trap/Skeet shooters seem to more "PC" :rolleyes: to the neutral and anti folks. Doesn't make you any less our brothers and sisters, just how it happens to be going at this time.

Muzzleloaders and Trap/Skeet shooters seem to more "PC" :rolleyes: to the neutral and anti folks. Doesn't make you any less our brothers and sisters, just how it happens to be going at this time.

Kinda but not always...most of the "antis" , that I know or have contact with dislike all guns and shooting sports etc...Even if at first they say different.
That said...I do understand the "Kinder gentler" image muzzleloading arms and trap shooting has among many folks , both for and against guns.

I do think that the area where one lives , works , etc ...will play a large part in how a "gun sticker" will be received...as in , some parts of the country guns are indeed "Okay"...in others , not so much.
Andy

With that said...

Andy

Those, the Muzzleloading stuff would in my guess, not be something to set of the snowflakes. Most would not know what it even means. Many of them would think you were into some kind of "strange sex" and probably think highly of you :)
As for tweakers I have to work with them all the time. I have never worried about them having the brain power to put stickers and a house to break into together. They will steal ANYTHING not nailed down if they think it will get them $5 but they are pretty bad off. I dodged a bullet big time years back at my second job. Was going to the range after. Was in the shop working and some tweaker broke a window on my car. When I saw it I went to trunk with dread thinking of hours with Police filling out forms. Guns were all there in a couple bags. Damn would they have made a score if they had looked. After that I started bringing my stuff in with me and damned if one of them did not do it again. This time they had checked the trunk but stole nothing. Finally had to put alarm systems on the damn car and motion detection in parking lot just to keep the scum away.
I do keep Thin Blue Line flag stickers on my vehicles. Those I figure many snowflakes will either not see or not know what they mean.

Years ago I didn't put stickers on my vehicles but when all this PC bubblegum started I decided to throw it in their face.
I have never been vandalized nor flipped off, quite the contrary it has awoken some people.;)

In case no one has seen a National Muzzleloading Rifle Association sticker...

It does have two crossed "Kentucky Rifles" over a powder horn and shooting bag...not to forget the word "rifle" in it...

I am sounding picky here...'Cause I have caught sh!t for displaying my firearm pride with this sticker on my truck before...that said... it won't cause me to take it off either.

And with that said..it is strange how some folks view firearms...I can tell you that it is true , that there is world of difference at times , in how some people react , when folks see me with muzzleoading rifle versus a more modern rifle , when say hunting or shooting.
Andy

I used to have a lot of stickers on my truck and car I took almost every thing off the truck .
And I have two on my car .but they are old and falling off .I won't replace them .

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top