JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, once the mid-terms are history, there will be a lot of those plastic candidate yard signs now out of a job. I have found that they make great target boards or target backers. But does anyone know what brand rattlecan paint sticks best to them? That way we can stencil 'target' shapes on them.

Why wait until the political season is over? Is there any punishment for taking political signs that are left in the public right of way? Seems like it would be 'finders keepers' to me; since public dumping is illegal anyhow. We'd be doing the local gubment a favor IMO.:)

Technically I believe that it is illegal to take political lawn signs before the election. After Election Day, have at it. Just one less for the candidates to have to go pick up.

But I'm not your Mom, and I won't call her an tell her either.

Once the elections are over, or someone has lost early they are required to go around and pick up THEIR signage.

If only Antifa would pick up their garbage. Probably too much to ask

Just print off targets from any number of sites that offer them and staple the target to the sign. print, staple, shoot, repeat. no sense in wasting your money and time and getting paint all over you and your finger and possibly cutting yourself making a stencil and waiting for it to dry,
lots of printable targets here:

Off on a tangent here; the Eurasian Collared Dove is considered an invasive species here in Oregon. It bullies other birds and is pushing them out of the normal habitat. They are good to eat if you slow cook the breasts (crock pot, in thinned mushroom soup for 4-5 hours).
Anyway, because they are such a nuisance, I call them Antifa Doves. And it gives me great pleasure to shoot them with the air rifle.

Off on a tangent here; the Eurasian Collared Dove is considered an invasive species here in Oregon. It bullies other birds and is pushing them out of the normal habitat. They are good to eat if you slow cook the breasts (crock pot, in thinned mushroom soup for 4-5 hours).
Anyway, because they are such a nuisance, I call them Antifa Doves. And it gives me great pleasure to shoot them with the air rifle.
Chase Roberson from "Duck Dynasty" called doves, "the fillet mignon of the skies".

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top