Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Gun Deals
Low Price Guns
Sporting Systems
Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

First bolt action

orygun

Reactions
I just subscribe to dropping an elk on public land and sprinting to it so no other “hunter” will beat you to it and shoot it in the neck then tag it.
Kind of hard to sprint to a long distance shot. My son-in-law shot a nice bull two years ago at that kind of distance. When he got to it, three other "hunters" beat him to it and it had their tag on it. Didn't even show signs of another bullet hole. They got really testy when he complained. He left empty handed...

This happened in the Chesnimnus unit.

Reactions
know what you mean... there are some low rent hairballs out there... we were in eastern wash. somewhere around Moses Lake. still burns my backside and that was in 72 just after i got out of the Corps:mad::mad::mad:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online