JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Redmond Washington

I just found this on Facebook

Scott Beaver
Scott Beaver
November 21 at 9:06 PM

I've got a favor to ask of everybody. My dad is currently in hospice, dying of cancer. Sometime this week his house was broken into. As I'm writing this, the police are searching the house so I don't even know yet, other than the house being trashed, what's been taken from inside the house. One thing is certain. His old suburban is missing from the driveway. The original location was the Redmond area. If anyone sees this truck, shoot me a message. I very much want to catch everyone responsible.

**edit update** suspects are possibly armed and dangerous. A firearms safe was broken into in the home and the firearms are missing.

Redmond Washington

I just found this on Facebook

Scott Beaver
Scott Beaver
November 21 at 9:06 PM

I've got a favor to ask of everybody. My dad is currently in hospice, dying of cancer. Sometime this week his house was broken into. As I'm writing this, the police are searching the house so I don't even know yet, other than the house being trashed, what's been taken from inside the house. One thing is certain. His old suburban is missing from the driveway. The original location was the Redmond area. If anyone sees this truck, shoot me a message. I very much want to catch everyone responsible.

**edit update** suspects are possibly armed and dangerous. A firearms safe was broken into in the home and the firearms are missing.

Im sorry. :( Hopefully dudes are caught soon

Thieving vermin are subhuman and should be remanded as property to the person they stole from until they work off every dime of both stolen property value, and damage to home/etc. getting in to steal that property.

How do they know who to target?

Illness information that could be/should protected? That is, keep quiet about loved ones health status as they might become targets for low life thieves while they're being cared for and home is not occupied or ...?

People working in hospice in alliance with criminals?

Thoughts to help prevent this sort of thing?

Maybe hospital/hospice low income staff being offered a bounty by criminals to learn of people that might be a good target?

Yes, and a massive outpouring of well wishers might be another source.

Ai ai yi yi!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads