JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
001a.jpg

Yup, Brandon is shrinking my 401k like a Richard exposed to ice water…

:(
Meaning retirement in the next 4-5 years is quickly slipping away, I'll be working until I'm 75 at this rate of loss…

Youngest will embark on college in just 4 years, so there's that expense, unless I can cut my income enough for her to qualify for all those free federal programs that the boarder crashers get…

Meaning retirement in the next 4-5 years is quickly slipping away, I'll be working until I'm 75 at this rate of loss…

Youngest will embark on college in just 4 years, so there's that expense, unless I can cut my income enough for her to qualify for all those free federal programs that the boarder crashers get…
Yup, I hear ya. Oldest is finishing up his third year (he did Running Start in high school, and everything transferred, so he entered university as a full-fledged junior), and youngest will be a senior in HS next year (also doing Running Start). So, I've got at least three more years of college payments ahead of me...

Actually 6 week's ago one of the guy's I went to high school with did.
He was carrying a 12 gauge double barrel Richardson style gorilla gun ( Home Made )
Dropped it walking up the step's.
It fell, hit the step's, went off ( both barrel's , Bird shot) shooting his ball sack off, severing alot of his penis, and messing up his rectum.
Now he's pissing in a bag, stuffing what's left of his sack with cotton a couple times a day, and crapping in a bag from the side of his gut's.

It ain't all fun and games folk's.
Do stupid thing's win stupid prize's....

The only good thing was ATF didn't charge him for a Illegal SBS.
I think they felt he was already punished enough...

photo0.jpg

Actually 6 week's ago one of the guy's I went to high school with did.
He was carrying a 12 gauge double barrel Richardson style gorilla gun ( Home Made )
Dropped it walking up the step's.
It fell, hit the step's, went off ( both barrel's , Bird shot) shooting his ball sack off, severing alot of his penis, and messing up his rectum.
Now he's pissing in a bag, stuffing what's left of his sack with cotton a couple times a day, and crapping in a bag from the side of his gut's.

It ain't all fun and games folk's.
Do stupid thing's win stupid prize's....

The only good thing was ATF didn't charge him for a Illegal SBS.
I think they felt he was already punished enough...

View attachment 1189425
Gee, thanks?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top