JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
001a.jpg

Yup, Brandon is shrinking my 401k like a Richard exposed to ice water…

:(
Meaning retirement in the next 4-5 years is quickly slipping away, I'll be working until I'm 75 at this rate of loss…

Youngest will embark on college in just 4 years, so there's that expense, unless I can cut my income enough for her to qualify for all those free federal programs that the boarder crashers get…

Meaning retirement in the next 4-5 years is quickly slipping away, I'll be working until I'm 75 at this rate of loss…

Youngest will embark on college in just 4 years, so there's that expense, unless I can cut my income enough for her to qualify for all those free federal programs that the boarder crashers get…
Yup, I hear ya. Oldest is finishing up his third year (he did Running Start in high school, and everything transferred, so he entered university as a full-fledged junior), and youngest will be a senior in HS next year (also doing Running Start). So, I've got at least three more years of college payments ahead of me...

Actually 6 week's ago one of the guy's I went to high school with did.
He was carrying a 12 gauge double barrel Richardson style gorilla gun ( Home Made )
Dropped it walking up the step's.
It fell, hit the step's, went off ( both barrel's , Bird shot) shooting his ball sack off, severing alot of his penis, and messing up his rectum.
Now he's pissing in a bag, stuffing what's left of his sack with cotton a couple times a day, and crapping in a bag from the side of his gut's.

It ain't all fun and games folk's.
Do stupid thing's win stupid prize's....

The only good thing was ATF didn't charge him for a Illegal SBS.
I think they felt he was already punished enough...

photo0.jpg

Actually 6 week's ago one of the guy's I went to high school with did.
He was carrying a 12 gauge double barrel Richardson style gorilla gun ( Home Made )
Dropped it walking up the step's.
It fell, hit the step's, went off ( both barrel's , Bird shot) shooting his ball sack off, severing alot of his penis, and messing up his rectum.
Now he's pissing in a bag, stuffing what's left of his sack with cotton a couple times a day, and crapping in a bag from the side of his gut's.

It ain't all fun and games folk's.
Do stupid thing's win stupid prize's....

The only good thing was ATF didn't charge him for a Illegal SBS.
I think they felt he was already punished enough...

View attachment 1189425
Gee, thanks?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class