JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Theres alot of reasons you can have diminished fine motor skills in your hands while in the field.
I once got a pimple on the inside of my ear canal that was causing swelling and impedeing my hearing, f@cking painfull and getting worse, I couldnt reach my fingers in there and successfully drain to relieve the pain and pressure.
I carry a bobby pin in my meds, you place the loop around the head of the site press down and pull. Youll be pullin puss and blackheads out of every part of your filthy bodies.
Another fantastic tip from Ghoul, your welcome ladies.

20210819_061005.jpg

I wrote this tip with you in mind.
I know at your age and state of decline, many parts of your body have extreme difficulties performing tasks that were once easy in your youth.
Your welcome.
'Cmon mang, Stomper is not that old…:confused:

I have used a plastic disposable pen for similar... those papermate pens with the tapered bubblegum end - bust the little circle out and press the rim into smaller pimples - shoots right out into the tube. or for larger pimples just pull any plastic pen apart and press the bigger rim into it similarly. They do make pimple popping tools that have nice long hardened shanks with angled loops on the end to do exactly as you describe with the bobby pin - much more leverage, dirt cheap on amazon. But i dig the improvisation w the bobby pin.

just not sure theres gonna be a chick with a cute hairdo around when i need to pop a pimple in the post apocalyptic world.. :p

I would love to see what colloidal silver woulda done for his infection
Probably not much. Family member recently got "rose gardner's" fungus. Pretty nasty shizzle -- it spreads up the arm internally. Lesions and sores on the skin, erupting pustules and aching joints. We tried colloidal silver topical, didn't do anything.
PCP recognized it instantly, commenting that she had never seen it before, that it was rare but one of those "odd maladies" that you had to read about in med school. The medication for it is nasty stuff.

Nice tip, but you would need to watch out for secondary infections when in a field situation and unable to get to any other immediate medical attention..
Sorry its the doctor in me... :D

Probably not much. Family member recently got "rose gardner's" fungus. Pretty nasty shizzle -- it spreads up the arm internally. Lesions and sores on the skin, erupting pustules and aching joints. We tried colloidal silver topical, didn't do anything.
PCP recognized it instantly, commenting that she had never seen it before, that it was rare but one of those "odd maladies" that you had to read about in med school. The medication for it is nasty stuff.
I suppose colloidal silver can't fix everything, I'm allergic to my sweat & find colloidal copper gel works better than silver on my skin.

In the past year I have cured my sinus/ear infections using a neti pot with 20 drops of colloidal silver & distilled water--works almost overnight

Fungus is always hard to treat, my ex brought back some toe fungus from the old country and she had to combine topical and oral to get rid of it, made her liver look the same as an long term drinker...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top