JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Neil, don't worry, he won't be around to represent us very long I'm sure

So if we find this guy where do we take him first? AA or a firearms safety course? We may have to go with electric shocks every time there's an error to make it sink in

I can handle my chances with the cougars and bears......
It's idiots like that that worry me when I take my family out in the woods.

+1

Guys like this were why I gave up rifle hunting and took up bow hunting years ago. I recently picked up rifle hunting again and am wondering if I should just stay out of the woods all together. :s0112::s0114::s0112:

CW009, My best friend was having a garage sale and said he sold some of his kids stuffed animals to some guy who was going shooting. Now I know who it was. Eating what you hunt in this case could lead to severe cotton mouth. :s0114:

This thread should be titled "where's Darwin when you desperately need him" or "Idiots with guns" or "Don't worry I won't breed because I won't live that long enough because someday soon my stupidity is going to get me in fatal trouble"

I think had that been my buddy..

oh wait.. I don't go drinking and play with guns.

It is here in Oregon so I know it has to be one of you yahoos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81lK87r1RTM&feature=related

The camera mans voice seems familiar to me. Which would make sense, since the person I'm thinking of is one of the dumbest people around. Video is painful to watch. I wouldn't even go shooting with my friends because I knew they didn't have experience, and I'm not about to hand an AK-47 to someone who's only experience is Call of Duty.

56k, take buddies out one at a time and teach them, its the only way to learn, those buddies who didn't have the good ol' "Dad and I in the mountains" childhood need to learn it somewhere......just do it one at a time, may have two eyes but you'll want them both for ONE new shooter.

All of the people handling guns in these videos scare the bejesus out of me.

Any of them are exactly what we don't want to be depicted as..... and are great examples of why I prefer to shoot in a private area by myself or with one or two trusted friends.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top