JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
56k, take buddies out one at a time and teach them, its the only way to learn, those buddies who didn't have the good ol' "Dad and I in the mountains" childhood need to learn it somewhere......just do it one at a time, may have two eyes but you'll want them both for ONE new shooter.

I really should. At least one of my friends. I have some pretty immature friends though, that make stupid decisions. People that make you think "That guy should never own a gun"

you are a complete idiot, keep playing your ******* video games and stay in your own home, it's people like YOU who make responsbile gun owners look like fools in the public eye.

It is usually wise to read the whole thread before making harsh accusations like that....

.... just saying....

(I would apologize if I were you...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be nice and just laugh...

You have a nice Window-Cam-Mount, we had a lot of trouble with those in the past, they never secure right and I'm impressed with how well it sticks to the car... [seriously]

As far as the video, it seems to be done with humor not stupidity, if you were safe than whats the harm in a parody. You were missing a lot of sideways guns,

As far as the original video... wow, I like to drink and I like to shoot but I sure as heck keep them separate and I yell at "finger not off trigger until ready to shoot" even when its safety on and pointed at the ground and they haven't had a drink in 19 years!.....
.... you will sober-up but not get un-shot!

You all are making me feel bad.

I'm sorry. I shouldn't have played with the shotgun after a case of PBR.

I thought the thread was started with some humor. I mean did anybody really think PP was serious about one of us being in that original video posted? I hope none of us are that stupid anyways. I just followed with something in relation. Less dangerous I am sure but still some humor involved.

I think my sarcasm was actually taken the wrong way. For those that read the original comments I need to go put on my "special hat" ;) and shoot up some fool in whatever video game is cool. hehe

For those that don't get it. The video I posted was just one I found on youtube and I had absolutely nothing to do with it!!

It's too bad that some peoples net-fu is so weak, it harms what could be a lot of fun and camaraderie :drink:

That is a funny video to watch. Scarry to be there in person, I'ld be afraid that guy would blow my kneecaps off, on accident. I'm supprised they weren't trying to shoot a beercan off a buddy's head.

Ok, WTF........

I don't blame that drunk guy. I blame his friends.
If I saw one of my friends doing that I would have Grabbed that gun and punched him in the face as hard as I could ever possibly hit someone I hated with all my heart.

These are probably the guys that shot themselves in Salem with a shotgun at the party.

Frankly... it almost looked like the "friends" set up the "drunk guy" just so they could take video and post it on the interweb.

They all deserved to get knocked on their collective butts.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top