JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How 'bout the "FEMA Camp" video that Glenn Beck investigated and it turned out to be an Amtrak repair-shop? (Probably the old New York Central facility at Beech Grove, near Indianapolis, if my recollection of Amtrak operations and sites is correct.)

Shiny side out helps reflect the mind-control rays!:p (Never mind that the effectivity of a tinfoil headwrap has been debunked, too; you'd need to live in a full Faraday cage.)

that FEMA camp deal is as old as the Internet.
the first time I saw that stuff and other BS! was back in 1999.
The Tin hat crowd has been running with that one for over 10 years at least.
:winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss:

Ive got something to get you guys thinking.....check this out---

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946..

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born

in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford'.

Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford'.

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

WHO FIGURED THIS OUT?

INCREDIBLE

Ive got something to get you guys thinking.....check this out---

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946..

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln 's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln .

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born

in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theater named 'Ford'.

Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford'.

Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

WHO FIGURED THIS OUT?

INCREDIBLE

“Apart from that , how did you enjoy the play Mrs Lincoln?”

that FEMA camp deal is as old as the Internet.
the first time I saw that stuff and other BS! was back in 1999.
The Tin hat crowd has been running with that one for over 10 years at least.
:winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss::winkkiss:

More than that. I remember the threat of FEMA camps being raised during the Reagan administration, when Luis Giuffrida was the bad guy. Then others rose to the challenge by bearing the standard when Clinton was President. Off to the other end of the political spectrum with the second Bush, only a different group fashioning their headgear from Reynolds Wrap. Now we go again, full circle fully two times. That's 720 degrees, so far.

Paul Craig Roberts (born April 3, 1939, in Atlanta, Georgia) is an economist and a nationally syndicated columnist for Creators Syndicate. He served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as the "Father of Reaganomics". (A real tinfoil hat nut job, right)

On June 10, Paul Craig Roberts wrote in his fine column "Fear Rules":

"Fearful of American citizens, the US government is building concentration camps, apparently all over the country. According to news reports, a $385 million US government contract was given by the Bush/Cheney Regime to Cheney's company, Halliburton, to build "detention centers" in the US. The corporate media never explained for whom the detention centers are intended.

"Most Americans dismiss such reports. ‘It can't happen here.' However, In northeastern Florida not far from Tallahassee, I have seen what might be one of these camps. There is a building inside a huge open area fenced with razor wire. There is no one there and no signs. The facility appears new and unused and does not look like an abandoned prisoner work camp."

Roberts tells us this column aroused much interest and now adds:

"If anyone wants to know the camp's location, the directions are to take 67 NE out of Carrabelle, Florida, to the intersection with Lake Morality Road, and there is the camp. Or pull the camp up from maps.live.com Just type in Carrabelle Florida and use the maps features to zoom in and to follow 67 NE.

"According to job applicants, camp guards are required to take four months of military training and be willing to shoot to kill. I know, it sounds like conspiracy theory. But I have seen the camp, and it has been sitting there empty for several years. It has a strange lay out. And it is not a county work camp. One of those is nearby."

As with all conspiracy theories, it's all "reports say", "according to" and "I think I saw something that maybe can be considered the goverment out to get me, but in reality I have absolutely no qualifications to make that judgement";).

I really like the "according to job applicants," statement. Who are these applicants? Where was the job posted? Can I see the application? What was the agency or company's name? I'm willing to bet he doesn't have that info, most likely because that info doesn't exist because the "job applicant" wouldn't qualify as reliable sources.

I like that he calls it a "detention camp", when in reality, he doesn't know and isn't qualified to make such a judgement. He is making that assumption based on his own biases. For example, I was an infantryman in the army. Based on my experiences or biases, I could just as easily assume that this is a MOUT (Military Operations, Urban Terrain) training site, and that the applicants were, in fact, applying to be OPFOR (Opposing Forces). That is EXACTLY what a MOUT training site is...hastily built buildings and lots of razor wire.

Paul Craig Roberts (born April 3, 1939, in Atlanta, Georgia) is an economist and a nationally syndicated columnist for Creators Syndicate. He served as an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration earning fame as the "Father of Reaganomics". (A real tinfoil hat nut job, right)

On June 10, Paul Craig Roberts wrote in his fine column “Fear Rules”:

“Fearful of American citizens, the US government is building concentration camps, apparently all over the country. According to news reports, a $385 million US government contract was given by the Bush/Cheney Regime to Cheney’s company, Halliburton, to build “detention centers” in the US. The corporate media never explained for whom the detention centers are intended.

“Most Americans dismiss such reports. ‘It can’t happen here.’ However, In northeastern Florida not far from Tallahassee, I have seen what might be one of these camps. There is a building inside a huge open area fenced with razor wire. There is no one there and no signs. The facility appears new and unused and does not look like an abandoned prisoner work camp.”

“If anyone wants to know the camp's location, the directions are to take 67 NE out of Carrabelle, Florida, to the intersection with Lake Morality Road, and there is the camp. Or pull the camp up from maps.live.com Just type in Carrabelle Florida and use the maps features to zoom in and to follow 67 NE.

“According to job applicants, camp guards are required to take four months of military training and be willing to shoot to kill. I know, it sounds like conspiracy theory. But I have seen the camp, and it has been sitting there empty for several years. It has a strange lay out. And it is not a county work camp. One of those is nearby.”

I dunno, every single MOUT site that I trained on in the 7 yrs I was in the Army had all concrete buildings, not just a single building in the middle of an open field with concertina wire around it.

Holy Crap johnperna-- surf the internet much? Incredible compilation of information and links youve posted here! It'll take me a whole day to go through all the links youve posted, but I will. Some of this stuff I have heard of before, some I havent, but it's definately all pretty interesting. Did you copy and paste this post, or did you write it yourself?

I'm guessing copy and paste due to the fact that his post has nothing to do with the thread. Am I the only one that noticed that it ends with a link for all of his stuff FOR SALE ON AMAZON? I'm guessing he googled firearm forums and found the first thing remotely topical to throw his info out.

Nathan

Edit: Just took a look at his links to http://targetfreedom.typepad.com/, and found that he runs that site. There are blatant misrepresentations and lies just from reading the front page. It's one thing to wear a tin foil hat, it's another to intentially perpetuate lies to get others to wear the tin foil hat.

I agree, I was just using that as an example of how a persons prior experiences COULD influence how they see things. The point being, if you have no idea what something is, or why it was built, then you can never accurately assume what it's purpose is, no matter how sure you are.
For example, military bases overseas are surrounded by walls and wire. Is that because they hold prisoners? No, it's to keep people out and protect those inside. I'm not saying that this is the case, but people tend to see what they want to see. If some people want it to be a FEMA detention camp, it's always going to be a FEMA detention camp to them.

Nathan
I dunno, every single MOUT site that I trained on in the 7 yrs I was in the Army had all concrete buildings, not just a single building in the middle of an open field with concertina wire around it.

I don't know guys. I remember this stuff circulating very heavily when Clinton was in office. I remember seeing pictures of the places that were claimed to be future prison camps for those of us who the government felt wouldn't be sheeple and all. It still hasn't happened.

That being said, I don't think I am going to rule anything out at this point in time! Things have changed drastically, so I will keep a open mind about anything.

On June 10, Paul Craig Roberts wrote in his fine column “Fear Rules”:

“Fearful of American citizens, the US government is building concentration camps, apparently all over the country. According to news reports, a $385 million US government contract was given by the Bush/Cheney Regime to Cheney’s company, Halliburton, to build “detention centers” in the US. The corporate media never explained for whom the detention centers are intended.

“Most Americans dismiss such reports. ‘It can’t happen here.’ However, In northeastern Florida not far from Tallahassee, I have seen what might be one of these camps. There is a building inside a huge open area fenced with razor wire. There is no one there and no signs. The facility appears new and unused and does not look like an abandoned prisoner work camp.”

“If anyone wants to know the camp's location, the directions are to take 67 NE out of Carrabelle, Florida, to the intersection with Lake Morality Road, and there is the camp. Or pull the camp up from maps.live.com Just type in Carrabelle Florida and use the maps features to zoom in and to follow 67 NE.

“According to job applicants, camp guards are required to take four months of military training and be willing to shoot to kill. I know, it sounds like conspiracy theory. But I have seen the camp, and it has been sitting there empty for several years. It has a strange lay out. And it is not a county work camp. One of those is nearby.”

Er, 30 seconds with Google leads me to believe that the huge building at that intersection is in fact the Franklin Correctional Institution owned by the Florida Department of Corrections. Top secret stuff there...
<broken link removed>

Have you seen the top secret FEMA camp in Salem, OR? It's hiding in plain sight as the "Oregon State Penitentiary".

Hang onto that tinfoil hat while you read this one:

<broken link removed>

Of course it could never happen here.

I used to be a HUGE railroad Buff as well as work at a large Port.

These are NOT prisoner rail cars. They are rail cars used for transporting new vehicles from the factories to were ever they are going. The so called shackles are not shackles at all. They are chain with "eye rings" on them used to secure the vehicles. You think of the government is going what you are accusing them of, they would stupid enough to leave them out were anyone can see them?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top