JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The picture on the right I have seen before. A buddy that I work with showed it to me awhile back. It is a FEMA detention camp in ALASKA. It house 25,000 inmates. Yes that is correct. 25,000. Are we going to have a few thousand terrorist to incarcerate? I din't think so. Who else could be incarcerated there? I wonder................:huh:

This is just silly. In my time in service, I trained with both British Marines and the Dutch Army on American soil. It was nothing close to an invasion, we were sharing tactics and training and working together. Did I mentrion we were doing full on MOUT (urban assault) operations.

I've also trained with Thai Marines and Philipino soldiers in their respective countries, but we sure weren't invading them!

I'm all for open government and do indeed fear government repression of my rights, but this folks, simply ain't it.

I have a friend that has worked for Gunderson for 20 years, I will give her a call tonight, I'm sure she will get a good laugh. If it's on the internet it must be true!

If you drive down Columbia Blvd to Kelly Point park you will see the holding lots for new Japanese and Korean cars, if you look you will see these same car hauler train cars only they are yellow, if you look at the pictur the doors open at the front and rear and the doors are full height so that the cars can RORO, roll on, roll off, doors for people would be on the side and human height. (of course that could be a decoy, it's probably a concentration camp!) :huh:

This tall tale is a rehash from 2004 BTW (only changed to fit current events)
http://www.rense.com/general58/fearthecomingtrain.htm

"Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by stupidity"

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - Edgar J Hoover

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the world government." - Henry Kissinger (Bilderburg Conference 1991 Evians, France)

"Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by stupidity"

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - Edgar J Hoover

“Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the world government.” - Henry Kissinger (Bilderburg Conference 1991 Evians, France)

"There is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, and so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson

“We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans” - Bill Clinton 1993

"We are on the verge of a Global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” - David Rockefeller

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face! It's just a [expletive deleted] piece of paper!” - George Bush

“Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the world government.” - Henry Kissinger (Bilderburg Conference 1991 Evians, France)

"There is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, and so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson

“We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans” - Bill Clinton 1993

"We are on the verge of a Global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.” - David Rockefeller

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face! It's just a [expletive deleted] piece of paper!” - George Bush

Relevance

Oh, and by the way, the prime nut jobs in this episode are from....Portland! I hope none of the members here were in attendance:).

Nathan

That figures! These are the same kind of people that think Aliens were able to cross interstellar space at faster than the speed of light but could not help but crash into a farmers field in Roswell NM. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top