JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So father is in prison.
Mothers boyfriend is felon with firearm under pillow.
Kid shoots himself with mothers boyfriends gun.

Not taking the fact for granted that the father is justly in prison,
That would still be a pretty f'd up feeling.

Side note, this woman has horrible taste in men. Letting a felon in the house who is illegally possesing a firearm and has a history of child abuse, around your 4 year old son. Way to go mom.

Also weird the father talks about "gun violence" plaguing his family as if it isnt people killing them. Ironic considering hes on his second strike for assault with a firearm.

This group of adults are morons and this kid paid the price. So Anti-Gunners, how much good do California's mountains of gun laws do?

It's obviously the fault of all of the law abiding gun owners and they should be punished with more and stricter gun laws.

So, yer tellin me im guilty of a crime simply because of some dumbarses in another state, and I must be punished as as a felon becaue im a bitter bible thumpin white gun clinger! Got it!

Thanks for looking out for me and ensuring im protected from bad things ever happening!
Sad day, when an innocent pays the price for stupidity of their parrents and those responsible adults charged with their safety and protection! This wasnt just a failure of the State and its draconian gun laws, this was a failure of all those adults in this child's life, that's the real crime!

Jackson said gun violence has hit his family before. Two of his brothers were fatally shot in 2010 and 2011, and his sister was murdered in Oakland last year. His mother's uncle was also killed by gun violence, Land said.

"I'm hunted by tragedy, my family," said Jackson, who grew up in east Oakland and was homeless at times.

"My whole life I grew up around gun violence,"

So, sad, that poor father, so much tragedy in his life due to "gun violence" and not being able to be with his son.......... Hold on, why isn't he able to be with his son................... oh, that's right, "gun violence". :rolleyes:

Jackson is serving a nine-year sentence at the maximum-security facility for assault with a firearm, and has another conviction that makes it a second strike.

Ray

It's obviously the fault of all of the law abiding gun owners and they should be punished with more and stricter gun laws.
Just left Salem for SB 978. Everyone has a tragic story. Honestly this isn't to ignore someone's legitimate grief, but how does banning (thereby eventually having many men show up with guns) my rights help in these situations? It doesn't but they get doctors, preachers, teachers, ect to say it's for the children. Ignoring and misdirecting personal responsibility.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top