JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has been 3 months, 10 days ( on my honour) since I bought a gun. But when visiting the owner/friend of a LGS I saw a KelTec SU2000 on the rack. My wife saw me holding it and says, "give him the form". I don't remember saying anything. Must have been the glazed eyes and twitching that gave me away. But for $255 OTD I have a near new 9mm carbine.

Great price that would be sacrilege if you didn't buy it

f7FdEdG.jpg

In all seriousness, what does a couple C-Notes and a half-a-yard buy these days? Sadly, not much. It might as well be spent on a very light, very handy, carbine that feeds from commonly available magazines. 'gratz.

P.S. Now you need to suppress it. Yah, I know, I'm being beyond an enabler now. ;)

Has been 3 months, 10 days ( on my honour) since I bought a gun. But when visiting the owner/friend of a LGS I saw a KelTec SU2000 on the rack. My wife saw me holding it and says, "give him the form". I don't remember saying anything. Must have been the glazed eyes and twitching that gave me away. But for $255 OTD I have a near new 9mm carbine.

Damn nice find! I too would guess a Gen 1 at that price? Still a damn nice find! They are certainly not for everyone but I LOVE them.
Is it a Glock Mag model or one of the others?

I would like but i dont want to set you down the path again :s0027:....but as @No_Regerts said....I wonder what she did ;)

Sold mine for close to double that - the gun shot great but it had many detractors I didn't care for.

At the height of this last panic the Gen 1's started selling for close to 1K. Since I paid just over $300 for mine it was tempting a few times to unload at least one. I just did not want to have to hassle with finding another since there was no way to know what was going to happen at election time.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews