JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I need to go over there now that I'm a few hours drive a way.
I went thru the game farm in Sequim years ago when I had a 72 2dr Cadillac. The windows were huge.
The bison couldn't get it's head thru the window.
And as a kid I had seen the power of domestic cattle.Have no intention of messing with a bison.
I guess I'll go there after the tourist season.

Shu Mani Tutanka O Wachee

Yellowstone in the fall is the neatest place ever!

The only thing close to it is the Frank Church—River of No Return Wilderness, in the lower 48.
I spent 3 weeks in the Frank Church Wilderness and it was unreal! I plan on taking all my kids there for the same trip!

I need to go over there now that I'm a few hours drive a way.
I went thru the game farm in Sequim years ago when I had a 72 2dr Cadillac. The windows were huge.
The bison couldn't get it's head thru the window.
And as a kid I had seen the power of domestic cattle.Have no intention of messing with a bison.
I guess I'll go there after the tourist season.

You moved to Idaho??? Gonna change your handle to mjbsalmon?

That video, and the one after it,....Doesn't look enjoyable at all. All the people every where would would ruin it. In the years we were going there weren't any buffalo, not in any number anyway.

A couple or three months ago I stumbled on a live camera on-line that was at Old Faithful. I sat and waited for it to blow. Pretty cool watching the live feed, no one around, all the steam from the other smaller geysers, and a small group of buffalo wandered through the camera before the geyser blew.

We liked to play a prank when I was there with buddies, just out of high school. There were still a lot of people there at that time, so we would be driving along and pull off the road in a good size gravel area and the three of us would jump out of the van and point into the forest! Shoulda' seen how many cars would pull over to look, AT NOTHING! We'd drive away as more cars were stopping, to look at nothing in the forest.

Shu Mani Tutanka O Wachee

Yellowstone in the fall is the neatest place ever!

The only thing close to it is the Frank Church—River of No Return Wilderness, in the lower 48.
I spent 3 weeks in the Frank Church Wilderness and it was unreal! I plan on taking all my kids there for the same trip!
That's right out my back door.Plan on spending a lot of time up in the FCRONRW

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads