JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same box was on sale for $49.99 a week or two ago.

I think it's regular price is $79.99

The link to the Bi-Mart thread. With pics of the packaging and targets.

Federal .22lr 1600 round pack

Aloha, Mark

One thing mentioned in that thread is speculation that this black box ammo is the same as federal champion ammo due to the specs being the same. If it is the same that's a good thing because the federal champion ammo is known for being clean burning.

I picked up two cases of .22lr...I just got an email from Palmetto and they are running the same exact deal this weekend without the $10 off and free shipping code, but they are doing free shipping

Last Edited:
If you're going to buy from Brownells......

Get a further discount by linking to Brownells through "Active Junkie". If you do that, I'll get $10 and you'll get $10 too. Of course, there is fine print involved. But, I did it and have gotten money all for just referring people. Not to mention that you get another added discount (currently at 4 percent)* when shopping at Brownells. IF you use the link through "Active Junkie".

Here is the link to sign up:
Activejunky.com | Backcountry, Cabela's, Jenson USA, Moosejaw Coupons and Cash Back

*The discount changes often. So, it may not be at 4 percent when you log in.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I'm going to stop by BiMart later today and see if it's still $49.99. If it is, and we get the $20/box rebate, that makes this 0.0187 per round! :eek::D

One could hope. Ya never know.
Love this idea! Let us know how it works out!

BTW, while we are talking about rebates: Federal has a $2.50 per box rebate on truball 12ga slugs if u buy 4 boxes. 5 round boxes usually cost $4.99 so it equates to $0.50 per round after mail-in-rebate. https://promotions.vistaoutdoor.com/Content/images/promotions/WTAR0A2G1BG7PEHHNTWWBYEYANCFT57Z.pdf

I'm going to stop by BiMart later today and see if it's still $49.99. If it is, and we get the $20/box rebate, that makes this 0.0187 per round! :eek::D

Looks like bud's gun shop also has it at $49.99 ($29.99 after rebate) -see link below. But I don't know what their shipping costs are. I know one time I was going to order from there but didn't due to shipping cost.

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/411558804

The only thing that pisses me off is, it said free ground shipping...3-5 days. Today is the 16th, but delivery expected on the 26tho_O
Darn holidays... :s0048:Brownells is usually pretty good about shipping and order communication. At least they show "out of stock" when it's not in stock (my experience anyway).

In contrast, I ordered some AR parts from optics planet and it was supposed to be free 2 day shipping. It took just over 3 weeks apparently because a $2 paper target (added to get over the shipping minimum mainly) was out of stock (but didn't say so at the time I ordered). Such is mail order I guess...:s0054:

Sad to report... back to regular prices and what you see online at Brownell's or Palmetto is currently the lowest.

Perhaps Cabela's will have a sale after Turkey Day next week... order online and pick up. Oops, that's dangerous to visit a Cabela's...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top