JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A493C80A-A75F-411F-B0BF-74BE1AF6279F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
How do I find this? Not seeing it on there website? And anyone order from here before?
Wow that was fast. Now their website says $901 (before rebate). They must have sold a ton of them in a short time would be my guess. Maybe eastern time zones got a 2-3 hour jump on notice of the deal.

if you are on computer see if you can find spot for:

In the "Who we are matching?" field write gun.deals -

Last Edited:
I'm going to send them an email and see if I can work it haha
My phone doesn't show box for price matching. Just a guess but if computer shows the price matching box it might work (see post #5).

It's possible it's one of those deals that works the first time (price matching an old price probably) and then they realized mistake and closed the "loophole". Just guessing though, it may still work if you can find that price matching box.

Remember gun.deals will list the prices for particular gun as well as let you get emailed when the price hits one you set (though you could wait a long time if the price you set is too low).

If there's no inventory, you can usually put your email address in at many online vendors to notify you when it is back in stock. This helps them know it is a wanted item. Tends to work well in my experience

Tons of battle hawk armory negative reviews online. I've always considered them a never buy site. Same with locked loaded. But have never purchased from either, only going on online reviews.

I've ordered from them a few times, some pretty standard stuff, some well below market price deals. Nothing bad to say personally everything went smoothly.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews