JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought this from Cabela's w/free shipping this morning before Brownell's went out of stock (likely holding stock back - my guess is it will come back in stock before Black Friday). Here are the games I played to save a penny:
- Had Cabela's ($79.97) price match Brownell's price of $59.99 (which is the upcoming Black Friday sale price for Cabela's by the way)
- Purchased Cabela's gift cards from Raise.com - 11% discount, plus a raise sitewide sale of additional 7% = 18% off total
- Used a rewards credit card, additional 2%, to purchase Cabela's gift cards from Raise.com
- Used Active Junky referral site for an additional 2% off Cabela's ammo purchase
- Lastly the $20/box MIR rebate that will be submitted once product arrives
This gets the ammo to $0.017/round or approx $27/case range.

Palmetto (w/free shipping) and Brownell's (free shipping w/codes) have it at $60 (Brownell's currently OOS).
A lot of others have it at $60 + S/H.
Classic & Outdoor Limited have it at $55 + S/H.
Bud's (as mentioned earlier in thread) has it at $50 + S/H.

My guess is you'll see a lot of other retailers, brick & mortar and online, advertise it at $60 and hopefully lower over Thanksgiving weekend. I'm sure Bi-Mart will price it down again for Black Friday.
In my opinion, Federal did a good job with their Black Pack ammo offering this year.
Some good ammo deals to be had out there for sure.

I'm going to stop by BiMart later today and see if it's still $49.99. If it is, and we get the $20/box rebate, that makes this 0.0187 per round! :eek::D

One could hope. Ya never know.

Was at BiMart today...back up to $79.99. I'm sure it'll come back down for Black Friday. Lower price with $20MIR and it'll be a great deal.

I bought this from Cabela's w/free shipping this morning before Brownell's went out of stock (likely holding stock back - my guess is it will come back in stock before Black Friday). Here are the games I played to save a penny:
- Had Cabela's ($79.97) price match Brownell's price of $59.99 (which is the upcoming Black Friday sale price for Cabela's by the way)
- Purchased Cabela's gift cards from Raise.com - 11% discount, plus a raise sitewide sale of additional 7% = 18% off total
- Used a rewards credit card, additional 2%, to purchase Cabela's gift cards from Raise.com
- Used Active Junky referral site for an additional 2% off Cabela's ammo purchase
- Lastly the $20/box MIR rebate that will be submitted once product arrives
This gets the ammo to $0.017/round or approx $27/case range.

Palmetto (w/free shipping) and Brownell's (free shipping w/codes) have it at $60 (Brownell's currently OOS).
A lot of others have it at $60 + S/H.
Classic & Outdoor Limited have it at $55 + S/H.
Bud's (as mentioned earlier in thread) has it at $50 + S/H.

My guess is you'll see a lot of other retailers, brick & mortar and online, advertise it at $60 and hopefully lower over Thanksgiving weekend. I'm sure Bi-Mart will price it down again for Black Friday.
In my opinion, Federal did a good job with their Black Pack ammo offering this year.
Some good ammo deals to be had out there for sure.
Ha ha that is really working it to get a good deal!:p

Love the price match idea. I agree with you on shipping cost for buds. It kind of eats up the rebate just for shipping. I kind of have an aversion for paying shipping costs unless I have to. It feels like a tax or something. :p

It is kind of a silly game to save some scratch; but in a weird way it's fun for me and not that big of a pain (for me) :).
Anything to get me shooting more is a win in my book.

Academy now has it at $49.99/case but it's out of stock at the moment. Academy usually offers free shipping on orders over $25/$35 (fluctuates).
For those who are interested in buying this ammo and want to buy online, I'd watch it here and if it comes back in stock, jump on it.
There are other hoops you can jump through to save even more (GC's, referral sites, etc) if you're into that kind of thing, but even at $50/case minus MIR it's a great deal.

Academy now has it at $49.99/case but it's out of stock at the moment. Academy usually offers free shipping on orders over $25/$35 (fluctuates).
For those who are interested in buying this ammo and want to buy online, I'd watch it here and if it comes back in stock, jump on it.
There are other hoops you can jump through to save even more (GC's, referral sites, etc) if you're into that kind of thing, but even at $50/case minus MIR it's a great deal.

Dick's will match Academy's price and it appears they carry this. I no longer buy from this retailer. But that's me...

I would just watch the next few days. I imagine others will price at about $50 soon. If you can grab at this price, that brings the PPR to $0.01875 with the rebate. Wow!

Dick's will match Academy's price and it appears they carry this. I no longer buy from this retailer. But that's me...
FYI I was at dicks on Johnson creek road a couple days ago and they probably had 20-30 boxes of this on display.

They also had 9mm and right now academy sports has 9mm at 13 cents per round after rebate so I guess one could do a price match for that also.

Midway has the 1600 packs up for $59.99
I was charged shipping and used this code for $20 off $100 - CB2018

It may go a little lower than 2.4 CPR, and it will continue to sell out quickly.
Smoke em if you got em....

upload_2018-11-18_23-16-31.png

BiMart 2-day sale this Friday and Saturday... $49.97 for 1600 rounds of 22LR. Add the $20 rebate for $29.97 for 1600 rounds ($0.0187).

With this flyer in hand, any store should match the price. Plus, I believe BiMart is good about Rain Checks.

They've also lowered prices on the other Black Pack ammo. $84.66 for .223 and $84.97 for 9mm. With rebates, that works out to be $0.215 for .223 and $0.13 for 9mm.

upload_2018-11-19_11-1-19.png

upload_2018-11-19_11-3-34.png

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top