JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Buy a minimum of two boxes of Federal® 1,100-round Black Pack® rimfire ammunition and get $20 back ($10/box).

$59.99 per 1100 round box at GMW.

$10/box Rebate:

Although I don't really need more ammo, and don't really like rebates, I bought some anyway.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Although I don't really need more ammo, and don't really like rebates, I bought some anyway.
Duuuude. Please, just stop! You're a pusher. An enabler. Got home this morning with boxes and boxes of ammo from a Black Friday sale. When I went to put it away, I was running out of places to put it. Ended up stacking it on top of the untouched ammo I bought Black Friday 2022. :s0140:

My life goal is to live long enough to shoot up all of the ammo and components I've stocked up over the years. :s0010::s0130::s0035:

Buy a minimum of two boxes of Federal® 1,100-round Black Pack® rimfire ammunition and get $20 back ($10/box).

$59.99 per 1100 round box at GMW.

$10/box Rebate:

Same rebate for remington 22 thunderbolt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews