JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think someone should get this AI crap to figure out how to fix the morons in government. Or how to spend the 100's of millions of dollars wasted on homeless crap to actually make a difference. Cause none of the human brains can come up with anything that works. Or the dozens of real problems we need to fix before the mess ends up flushed down the crapper.

I think someone should get this AI crap to figure out how to fix the morons in government. Or how to spend the 100's of millions of dollars wasted on homeless crap to actually make a difference. Cause none of the human brains can come up with anything that works. Or the dozens of real problems we need to fix before the mess ends up flushed down the crapper.
That is another way you get Skynet... "These humans, especially their leaders, are stupid and self destructive to the point of being a cancer, Dr. AI recommends Radiation Therapy in megaton doses."

1000002228.jpg

It already did. AI has already identified the issues we have with violence, greed, lies and so on.
AI ACTUALLY HAS ALREADY DETERMINED THE SOLUTION.
That is to not allow humans to roam freely, seems that everywhere humans are, there is killing, and planet destruction.
It has said that AI looks at Government as it should be AI run, and the best choice of freedoms will be calculated for us.
Since we can not solve it ourselves.
Basically since we are too stupid to vote in people that could make the planet better.
SKYNET if you will, has solved humanities problem. Is not lack of freedom.
Its FREEDOM ITS SELF. As we are the only species that can not live on this planet without destroying it.
Nature has a solid balance AI has concluded, humans retract from balance, and embrace unequally stress on resources
and wellbeing.
As far as Guns, AI thinks they should not exist as per the above we are too stupid to use advanced tools to protect.
It lumps it in with Nukes as well. And sees that why AI was created by humans. AI thinks this was not intended that AI would
be smarter then us, and realize that why we created it. We are the problem.
Ask it, you will see.

Probably not the correct thread... but what is the proper sized houseboat rental to prevent loss of firearms in a boating accident? This one big enough for someone with a 12 gun safe?
1708620026106.png

"I'm sorry, your continued existence is problematic."
"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use... which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."

"Heuristically programmed Algorithmic computer or our AI

They all do as at some point it all intertwines. Just have to see the picture outside the box.
I am sure AI could help write some legislation that would combat all positives we could come up with.
And do it in a blink of an eye.
AI is not as smart as you think it is.

maybe we should all get AI to generate fake NFA pics to flood the internet. Give the alphabet boys something to do.
Google's AI pic generator (temp taken off-line) was making mostly images of minorities and women for every request, like Black George Washington.

Anticipating this eventuality (re the OP), I never reply to posts of
"Show us pics of your XYZ". Yes, I'm an untrusting sort of Vulcan.

Start posting photos with people holding what appears to be prohibited weapons, like machine guns, RPG's, etc., but are really photo-realistic cardboard cutouts. Flood social media with fakes for the AI to find.

Or colorful toy guns painted black.

:)

Bruce

It is documented FACT that since at LEAST the 1960's, the FBI and other government agencies have been engaged in incredibly wide spread human staffed, video and audio surveillance of the entire American population. Information warehouses are running out of space for the storage of the data because they have SO MUCH information on everyone. Now the files have become searchable and compile-able for each individual or organization. This s not conspiracy theory this is historical fact. COINTELPRO, Snowden, etc etc etc. Documented sources indicate that somewhere in digital storage is EVERY telephone conversation you have EVER had on our cell phone and MOST of your landline conversations.

Right now they cannot use it to randomly go after you because of our constitution, privacy advocate groups, government watchdogs and the occasional public scandal. Just like the IRS cannot look at your facebook account and see that you own a boat and the audit you because they think you make more money than you report. But it is coming. I am hoping to be dead by then.

This AI thing is just the newest thing. They have it all on us already and the takeaway is that you are not special, YOU alone are not being targeted or persecuted. We all are. Get over it or get involved.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top