JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Man is barred from purchasing a gun but, because of a lapse in the FBI's background check system, buys one anyway from a federally licensed firearms dealer. Two months later, the man uses the gun to murder nine people in a Charleston, S.C. church. Can the survivors and families of the deceased sue the feds? The Fourth Circuit says yes. "

4th is not us. But worth following.

keywords for future search
JENNIFER PINCKNEY, TYRONE SANDERS, FELICIA SANDERS, ANTHONY THOMPSON, EVIN SINGLETON, POLLY SHEPPARD, WALTER B. JACKSON, LAURA MOORE, DANIEL L. SIMMONS, JR., SHALISA COLEMAN, ARTHUR STEPHEN HURD, BETHANE MIDDLETON-BROWN,
Charleston, AME, Dylann Roof

Last Edited:
Wasn't it the "fault"? Of the, "Delay/Wait for x days. And, if no response...you're GTG."

Or

Was it an out and out, "GO/APPOVED" signal.

+++++

OK....now I see that the link actually connects to the court filings.

OK....so a bunch of RECORDS foul ups.

OMG.....the LEFT wants UBC. But, the system already doesn't work correctly.

So......I guess the FEDERAL GOVT should have ALL records pertaining to guns (including your medical records) and ALL records of ANY possible disqualifier events. Cough, cough......

Rrrright, because the world is perfect or at least could be.......

"If we could save just one child."

Meanwhile, let's ban guns!!!!

+++++

LOL. I'm still waiting for the "go ahead sign" from the courts. That it's ok to sue those declared Gun Free zone places. If, someone comes in and shoots up the place.

That CO movie theater comes to mind. And certainly, if I had survived any other of those Gun Free Zone shooting places.

Failure to Protect.

Course, don't get me wrong. Because, I'm not saying that I'd like to see another shooting.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
GOOD, About time the damn laws were upheld and enforced! If those who Rule over us cannot pull their heads out and do the damn job they are paid to do, ( And we are made to suffer under) then DAMN RIGHT, they should be sued to hell and back, maybe they will force them to DO THEIR DAMN JOB! :mad::mad::mad:
Lets start putting the blame where it actually belongs and lets do something about it!

The problem is where the money is coming from the feds are using to.pay for thier screw ups. It was somebody elses money before it was the feds namely tax paying american citizens.

Which brings me to the point of.......

Why I don't support firearms registrations, permits, a UBC and/or a needs based scheme of gun ownership.

and

The point is.....

YES, I believe that a similar circumstance could very well happen here. LOL, hell I'm already on two lists. The NRA membership list and the Deplorables list (those to be collected).

BUT, But, but we have a Constitution in the USA.

Well, to some people in America, the 2nd Amend actually says......

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

So, are my fears of a dictatorial/tyrannical government coming to power that far off?

Whatever. I think of my firearms as an insurance policy against that from happening.

History worth hearing.

Aloha, Mark

I'm gonna keep hammering it home, ether they silence me, or finally understand!

NO man living has the right or power to tell me where my rights begin or end, PERIOD!
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED followed by Molon Labe!

It goes without saying that there are way too many gaps in the different ways violations get into the NCIC system. And part of that is just what the different States call a Felony. Then there's the Military and just what they are supposed to report. The whole thing is a Cluster F***!!!

DG-7Ew9UIAEUDGh.jpg

It goes without saying that there are way too many gaps in the different ways violations get into the NCIC system. And part of that is just what the different States call a Felony. Then there's the Military and just what they are supposed to report. The whole thing is a Cluster F***!!!

From Wikipedia:
In the United States, where the felony/misdemeanor distinction is still widely applied, the federal government defines a felony as a crime punishable by death or imprisonment in excess of one year. If punishable by exactly one year or less, it is classified as a misdemeanor.

But YES, you're correct. Different states have different labels and the time of possible incarceration will determine the label, Felony or Misdemeanor.

And YES it is a Cluster F***!!!

So then.....I was reading about Senator Teddy Kennedy and his "incident" and came across this jewel........

Ted Kennedy Secretly Asked The Soviets To Intervene In 1984 Elections

From the article:
"Sen. Edward Kennedy's close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow." (Tunney was Kennedy's law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) "The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov."

Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election.

OMG!!!!

Aloha, Mark

PS......from Wiki:
Kennedy was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom on July 30, 2009.[32] The statement from the Obama administration said that Kennedy "has been one of the greatest lawmakers – and leaders – of our time."[32]

Perhaps it's time to revoke that and other awards?

Last Edited:
From Wikipedia:
In the United States, where the felony/misdemeanor distinction is still widely applied, the federal government defines a felony as a crime punishable by death or imprisonment in excess of one year. If punishable by exactly one year or less, it is classified as a misdemeanor.

But YES, you're correct. Different states have different labels and the time of possible incarceration will determine the label, Felony or Misdemeanor.

And YES it is a Cluster F***!!!

So then.....I was reading about Senator Teddy Kennedy and his "incident" and came across this jewel........

Ted Kennedy Secretly Asked The Soviets To Intervene In 1984 Elections

OMG!!!!

Aloha, Mark
So it seems the D's have a reputation of Russian interference with elections, who'd a thunk it :s0092:

Ovomite was a REAL jewel of a Dictator too. And Teddy seemed to get away with Murdering Young Girls and of course that made him a great Law Maker, too.

My question is, why hasn't any family of violent crime victims perpetrated by illegal aliens released by sanctuary cities , sued the sanctuary city, such as Kate Steinle's family?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews