Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Other State FBI agents find 25 guns, 10,000 rounds of ammunition in teen’s bedroom following threat

Reactions
OP
JustSomeGuy
Reactions
Other questions comes to mind:

-arrested for “online threats” over an incident which occurred in 1993 (Waco debacle) , well before his birth. So by default not a threat, yes?

-6 month investigation?
I think the online threats were part of discussion about Waco he was involved in wherein he made a comment about shooting agents on sight.

As to the 6 month investigation, I'm wondering about why they looked at it for so long and if the only thing that prompted action was a perceived threat to federal agents...

"Sure, give your moral support to mass shooters. We'll sit back and keep an eye on you for agreeing to the killing of innocent civilians. But, make a comment about shooting federal agents and you're going to the Gray Bar Hotel with a quickness."

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Went to their event today and got to experience full auto fire from an AR w/ can! Could only...
    • YotaNut12
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    1.00 star(s)
    Went in today for their event which offered 1/2 price range time and full auto demo thro...
    • YotaNut12
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx

Staff online