JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Deep conceal, Ruger LCP w/2-3 mags.

EDC, Sig P290rs 9mm w/2 mags.

Troubled times, Sig P250 .45ACP w/2 mags or Beretta 92fs w/2-3 mags!

The big ones are in shoulder holsters, the P290rs is in a IWB and the Ruger is in a IWB or Talon pocket holster.

Last Edited:
Loved my S&W 469!!!!;)
One of my REGERTS in life.:eek::p
;)

Jim, you would really love mine. I had that high front sight blade milled off and a dove tail
cut into the slide for a fiber optic. She shoots POA now at 20 yards with cast 145gr Keith
HP and 5.5gr of #7. :p
:eek:Almost forgot....No Magazine Safety, ala 1911. :D

Last Edited:
D6CBC82F-EF78-4DC4-9C46-DD95E3A42400.jpeg 17E8B4DC-207F-4FA4-8CC6-33F033FF9A40.jpeg 45 Long Colt +P X2.......concealed in jeans pocket every day. Colt Commander 45ACP for more formal occasions.

I am the really odd man out here I used to carry a 1911 but I traded a tattoo for a Taurus 24/7 9mm:eek: and I now shoot dinner plates at 75yds with that 17rounder so that clearly is my go to pistol now....go figure

I've carried a lot of different ones over the years. Presently ...

Everyday carry on my person: a Taurus 605 snub (.38 Spl / .357 Mag.) or if I can't carry that for some reason, a Keltec P-32 (.32 ACP), with an extended 10-round magazine. I recently added a Walther PPK/S (.380 ACP / 9mm Kurz) to the mix, but I want more practice time with it before everyday carry.

Vehicle carry: Full-size, M1911A1 in .45 ACP.

Kahr CM40 pocket carry plus 2 mags. With a good belt & cargo shorts it is completely undetectable in the summer. I sometimes forget I have it in winter clothes.

I guess I'm the only freek that conceal carries a full size Smith N frame with a five inch barrel. 2 moon clips in week side pocket.
In 357 mag of course.
Sometimes I carry a full size XDm9, don't bother with an extra mag for that'n
Little things make me nervous.

I guess I'm the only freek that conceal carries a full size Smith N frame with a five inch barrel. 2 moon clips in week side pocket.
In 357 mag of course.
Sometimes I carry a full size XDm9, don't bother with an extra mag for that'n
Little things make me nervous.
My 4" 629 is never far away. You are no freak.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top