JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What is your favorite Christmas movie

• A Christmas Story

Votes: 23 26.1%
  • National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Rudolf

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • The Santa Clause

• Christmas at the Krinks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Die Hard

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Home Alone

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Bad Santa

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Scrooged

• Jingle All the Way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
National Lampoons is tied for our favorite Christmas movie along with Daddy's Home 2, I've never been a Will Ferrel fan but this movie is seriously the funniest Christmas movie I've seen.

Motion to expel any member who pops up any of the Hallmark or Lifetime fantasyland BS where you can set your watch by the Connect-the-Dots and Paint-by-Numbers storyline they all share.

Probably doesn't count, but the episode of NCIS where Gibbs and Ziva go to war and take down an entire mercenary company protecting a pregnant Marine on Christmas Eve while she's delivering is a personal favorite. I think the episode title was "Three Kings," but I'd have to check.

Motion to expel any member who pops up any of the Hallmark or Lifetime fantasyland BS where you can set your watch by the Connect-the-Dots and Paint-by-Numbers storyline they all share.

Probably doesn't count, but the episode of NCIS where Gibbs and Ziva go to war and take down an entire mercenary company protecting a pregnant Marine on Christmas Eve while she's delivering is a personal favorite. I think the episode title was "Three Kings," but I'd have to check.

Probably was a good episode, I don't remember... but in general Christmas episodes of TV shows are kinda annoying to me. There, that's my Grinch contribution... :D

There, that's my Grinch contribution... :D
I think I already outdid you dunking on Hallmark... then again my experience was as anti-Hallmark Christmas as it gets, the then soon-to-be-ex stringing me along with hope for the holidays only to spring the "Meet Your Replacement" at the Christmas party. "Why didn't you tell me about him in one of our MANY phone calls or emails over the past quarter? Goodbye, EX, have a nice life."

I think I already outdid you dunking on Hallmark... then again my experience was as anti-Hallmark Christmas as it gets, the then soon-to-be-ex stringing me along with hope for the holidays only to spring the "Meet Your Replacement" at the Christmas party. "Why didn't you tell me about him in one of our MANY phone calls or emails over the past quarter? Goodbye, EX, have a nice life."

Ouch...

You got me beat... after wanting me to be ok with her, the ex, bringing her latest playtoy to the house and me not being ok with it, she filed for divorce. Then she shows up on our Anniv day, Feb 14 and asks me to take her to dinner. :confused: Uh sorry, I gotta scrub the toilets out tonight... (Wasn't gonna re-up for that hot mess!)

Last night we watched Rudolf. My wife's favorite.

Night before that was Diehard.

Tonight I'm thinking Jingle all the Way.

Ouch...

You got me beat... after wanting me to be ok with her, the ex, bringing her latest playtoy to the house and me not being ok with it, she filed for divorce. Then she shows up on our Anniv day, Feb 14 and asks me to take her to dinner. :confused: Uh sorry, I gotta scrub the toilets out tonight... (Wasn't gonna re-up for that hot mess!)
That was your mistake, YOU should have filed first on Infidelity grounds. Also, shoulda changed the locks. :p

"I shoulda changed that stupid lock
I shoulda made you leave your key
If I'd known for just one second
You'd be back to bother me!"

--Frank the Pug, covering Tina Turner's "I Will Survive"

Lethal Weapon and Gremlins.

I've never seen White Christmas or Christmas Story or most of the "classics.".

Lampoon's is good.

Die Hard is overrated.

I refuse to watch any movie that features Danny Glover ever again. And BTW, hates on the NRA with anti-gun messages while blatantly pandering to gun violence fetishism.

No classics? Why???

Over rated? By whom????

That was your mistake, YOU should have filed first on Infidelity grounds. Also, shoulda changed the locks. :p

We were both Infidels, diff was that she wanted to have hers at home. As far as filing for divorce first... I had already invested 10yrs sticking around for the kids. She was one bad momma and nobody else was gonna protect them or try to raise them right.

Regarding IQ, I have repeatedly tested out at 136... not a genius but no slouch. SHE had a higher IQ than I but only ever used it to get by, get over on people, etc.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not what you got, but how you use it!!! I know geniuses that are not functional, and I know people with street smarts that run circles around them. Often high IQ types wind up in research positions, where they can practice their anal ways. While some with lower IQs but more creativity start businesses in the garage and go on to be billionaires.

A high EQ person will always be more successful than a high IQ person.

High IQ.... "That Don't Impress Me Much" - Shania Twain

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews