JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not sure in Washington, but you could pay the bill and have him there to do the transfer paper work.
In my understanding in most states its not who pays its whom does the background checks and hold possession. So I want to buy a gun for my uncle in bla bla state. I give him a gift card he pays for it and background checked, done deal end of story. I just did this in Oregon last year bought my son a rifle he did the FFL and I swiped my Cabeals card no one batted an eye as he was doing the papers. Its not a straw sale as I didn't buy it, I paid funds and he owned it.
Let me see if I can do this another way. You enter a raffle for a firearm, you win it no one is paying one transfer to you end of story. Check around but in my knowledge its not who swipes the card its whom fills out the paperwork.

That is my understanding as well - who cares where the money comes from (I'm tempted to sit on a freeway corner and see if I can get the funds for a new AR by holding a sign that says "Need Money for New Gun - Wife Cut Me Off" and see how long it takes to raise the funds if I could at all - I feel like some pro 2nd folks might chip in just because lol), it just has to be the person who will own the gun that has to go thru the BGC.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top