JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
McSwain was obviously a waste of human skin. If all the armed robberies in the country ended like this, there would far fewer of them. It may be a cliché, but it is definitely true. The best way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun. If these dirt bags knew they stood a good chance of paying with their lives if tried to rob a business or a home, I am guessing most of them would never try. They are, after all, cowards. Including this little maggot. I'm glad he is gone.

Dazzling Urbanite Knuckleheads are a " Protected Species " and for evil Racist Bigoted Sexist Homophobes and "Bitter Clingers" to have the right to defend themselves,their families, their property, their businesses... with Firearms is an archaic throwback to the Colonialist Imperialist Slave owning, Jim Crow Bundist Past of America that needs to be quashed...

I agree the way it was edited (assuming it was to not show the fatal shot) it was hard to follow. I actually dug through some internet info and went with the statement by the sheriff. If the sheriff says you acted in self defense...well it doesn't get much better than that.

Although doing a Google search for Waffle House robbery turned up a surprising number of hits, even when I added the name of the town. You take you life in your hands going into one of those places. :eek:
Yes, by clogging your arteries with cholesterol, bacon fat, syrup and other delicacies. They are open 24/7 right?

Brutus Out

This lady's cousin Dante Williams was shot dead by a law-abiding citizen with a CWP after attempting to rob a waffle house at gun point. The cousin of the robber said her cousin should not have died and it was irresponsible of the Justin Harrison (the law abiding citizen) to kill her husband and that he should have had better training. Despite the fact Williams was pointing a loaded gun at women, children and everyone else in the Waffle house, she thinks that Mr. Harrison was in the wrong for killing her cousin, the armed robber. SHe is now petitioning to increase restrictions for CWP holders, because of this event.

What is this screwy world coming to? It is all about protecting the criminals and punishing the law-abiding.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...y-of-Armed-Robber-Calls-for-Stricter-Gun-Laws

Here is the comment I posted on the site:

Tamika is probably parroting something a liberal democrat anti-gun activist told her to say. Amazing that anyone would even take her story seriously. Her cousin isn't dead because of a lack of training on the part of the CWP. Her cousin is dead because he made a BAD CHOICE. He threatened the lives of the people in the Waffle House and a good, honest, and courageous citizen put his life on the line to protect himself and the others in that restaurant. The only thing Tamika should be doing is giving her love and thanks to the CWP holder for stopping her delinquent waste of a life cousin from killing someone in that robbery. We need to stop talking about Tamika and instead talk about the courageous Mr. Harrison and his act of bravery. The Williams and Craig families (along with McSwain) owe big apologies to Mr. Harrison, The Waffle House and every other person in the restaurant that night.

...something a liberal democrat anti-gun activist told her to say.

Stereotypes can be so comfortable. Fortunately there are no anti-gun Republicans, such as Mitt -assault-weapons-ban-Romney, Dick ban-semi-autos-Lugar, and former Republican Mike -MAIG-Bloomberg and their supporters. Hoo!

Stereotypes can be so comfortable. Fortunately there are no anti-gun Republicans, such as Mitt -assault-weapons-ban-Romney, Dick ban-semi-autos-Lugar, and former Republican Mike -MAIG-Bloomberg and their supporters. Hoo!

Fair enough. While it's true their are some rino republicans that are willing to give in to anti-gun demands, I'd say it would be very hard to point to any true conservative that supports the anti-gun side. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to think that any anti-gun influence is more likely to be coming from the left side of the spectrum. So, I'll revise my comment to say that she was probably parroting something she was told to say by an anti-gun advocate, who may or may not be influenced by a liberal bias ;)

Your comment attacked the fact that liberals are, for the most part, anti-gun. You can find exceptions in anything. Pointing out the exceptions doesn't change the fact that it was a largely conservative Republican legislature that has blocked passage of more restrictive legislation the last few years. So yes, liberals are a large majority anti-gun while conservatives and Republicans are largely pro rights. Doesn't matter how you try to spin it, it's a fact.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top