JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, We gotta have a talk here buddy, I thought you were all cool and stuff, but then the 9 mm comes out, WTF

J/K
Nothin but Luv Bro!:D

Shoot, everyone knows I'm a 10mm fanboy, and I want my .357 GP100 thrown in the box with me when I kick off. :D

I had my first primer failure ever on a 9mm. It was 147gr Winchester Ranger-T round. The primer fizzled only.

IMG_1981.JPG

10mm has been considered "failed" for a while. But I get all warm and tingly just thinking about it. Glock 40.......

is it considered failed because its damn expensive to buy? its a great round IMO. i hand load so it would be cheap once i got all the brass i'll ever need.

Have a look around, 10 MM ammo prices have come WAY down, just a little more then .44 APC, and the quality has gone WAY up too, we actually have pretty hot factory ammo now, about what good .40 and .45 get! :D
Color me happy!
And for all you cheep skates, you can always change recoil springs and run .40 short and weak with out issue!:)

Back on topic, how about Remington 222? My step father had one in a Savage 24V! Nice little combo gun. Hard to find ammo though

Ibhave a Remington 40X in .222 Remington, one of the sweetest varmint wackin rounds ever! Getting sparse for good factory stuff, Remmy still has a few factory loads listed but their hard to get!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top