JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok, We gotta have a talk here buddy, I thought you were all cool and stuff, but then the 9 mm comes out, WTF

J/K
Nothin but Luv Bro!:D

Shoot, everyone knows I'm a 10mm fanboy, and I want my .357 GP100 thrown in the box with me when I kick off. :D

I had my first primer failure ever on a 9mm. It was 147gr Winchester Ranger-T round. The primer fizzled only.

IMG_1981.JPG

10mm has been considered "failed" for a while. But I get all warm and tingly just thinking about it. Glock 40.......

is it considered failed because its damn expensive to buy? its a great round IMO. i hand load so it would be cheap once i got all the brass i'll ever need.

Have a look around, 10 MM ammo prices have come WAY down, just a little more then .44 APC, and the quality has gone WAY up too, we actually have pretty hot factory ammo now, about what good .40 and .45 get! :D
Color me happy!
And for all you cheep skates, you can always change recoil springs and run .40 short and weak with out issue!:)

Back on topic, how about Remington 222? My step father had one in a Savage 24V! Nice little combo gun. Hard to find ammo though

Ibhave a Remington 40X in .222 Remington, one of the sweetest varmint wackin rounds ever! Getting sparse for good factory stuff, Remmy still has a few factory loads listed but their hard to get!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top