JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to give props to Ruger for some work recently. I bought a used rifle from a large chain sporting goods store and in the process of cleaning and setting it up I discovered a serious issue with the rifle. I contacted Ruger, sent them pics and they agreed that the rifle needed work. I'm intentionally being a little vague with all the details because I just feel that's how I should do this, but the most important point that I want to make is that they took me at my word, this was a used firearm and they really had no obligation to do what they did for me and I really appreciate that most of all. Seems like most of the time all we hear is the bad stuff that happens in these situations and so I just wanted to get this out there. Thanks Again Ruger.

Good to hear! Long ago I bought a Rem 700 and it made it thru the whole QC process and missed that is didnt have fully formed rifleing. Remington took care of it and also gave a bunch extra. Sometimes no matter how you treat your employees there is still a bad one in there.

Good to hear Ruger is the same!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR