JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I usually buy my ammo from Target Sports because they have good prices and free shipping is included when you buy cases.
Last week the wrong ammo arrived and I was quite surprised. I'm a long time customer and this was the first time they made a mistake.
So last Friday I called customer service and the lady said she'd send me an email and for me to post a pic of what was sent. I had ordered a case/200rds. of Winchester Super X 225gr. hollow points.
This is what was sent instead.

DSCN0634.JPG DSCN0633.JPG

So I sent the pics and then it was Labor Day weekend.

I gave them a call Tuesday and the lady I spoke with said there was an email on the way for the next day. Said email arrived and CJ said to just leave the package outside to be picked up and that the correct stuff was on the way.

I think that's pretty good customer service. Two business days is pretty decent especially since other than packing it back up it was all remote control and that suits my lazybones personality.

In retrospect I think they somehow shipped out someone's return.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top