JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to give props to Ruger for some work recently. I bought a used rifle from a large chain sporting goods store and in the process of cleaning and setting it up I discovered a serious issue with the rifle. I contacted Ruger, sent them pics and they agreed that the rifle needed work. I'm intentionally being a little vague with all the details because I just feel that's how I should do this, but the most important point that I want to make is that they took me at my word, this was a used firearm and they really had no obligation to do what they did for me and I really appreciate that most of all. Seems like most of the time all we hear is the bad stuff that happens in these situations and so I just wanted to get this out there. Thanks Again Ruger.

Good to hear! Long ago I bought a Rem 700 and it made it thru the whole QC process and missed that is didnt have fully formed rifleing. Remington took care of it and also gave a bunch extra. Sometimes no matter how you treat your employees there is still a bad one in there.

Good to hear Ruger is the same!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads