JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A couple years ago I picked up a ND upper and lower in an attempt to support a local company. Then the following year I purchased a 16" 2 tone a barrel. So altogether running about $900 for everything.

Fast forward to last month when I took it into a gunsmith to take down the assembled upper. Long story short, when the guy went to remove the muzzle device, the barrel pin broke.

Not expecting much, I sent ND an email asking if they could help since they appeare to have good customer service. At the very least, I just wanted help getting the SilencerCo flash hider off. Then I could at least use the suppressor mount, gas block and gas tube for another build.

I was told they could help me out with the muzzle device and they would sell me another barrel at a discount.

So I made the hour drive to drop it off (Friday June 3rd) and was told they'd get to it on Monday and maybe help me replace it. No problem. A week later, I send an email asking for an update and the response just stated the barrel was ruined and my situition "sucks".

I sent another email asking if they could at least just send me back what I dropped off and was told to call.

I called, he said he was busy and would call me back. Basically blew me off. I send another email on July 3rd and have yet to get a response email or phone call.

I don't really know what else to do. They have done nothing except waste my time. I always try to assume positive intent but at this point I have to just guess they are ignoring me.

In the future I'm only sticking with name brands that treat ALL customers with respect. I wasn't expecting them to do anything big but now I'm out $225 on an upper, $435 on a barrel, and $130 on a suppressor mount, barrel nut, and gas assembly.

Just got a call from Dustin from his personal phone. He told me they spent some time trying to fix the damage the gun smith had done but have had other projects. He apologized profusely for the lack of communication, understands the frustration and asked to come down to the shop on Thursday to resolve the situation which I feel confident about. Thanks for the response Dustin

Picked up my barrel today. Dustin and his team got the barrel pin repaired. I don't have an upper receiver to build it on but he told me they'd replace the barrel if there was any issues. Hopefully that won't be necessary but I appreciate the extra effort.

Hey now.... I've learned my best work from the youtubes! I've almost got an F15 Strike Eagle cobbled together out in my driveway...I'm just waiting to find the perfect sized blue barrel for the fuel cell!

:s0108:

Youtube is awesome for learning how to DIY. I mean, dont commit your self to something thay is really out of your limits. For me, all the gun stuff DIYs on youtube are pretty straight forward but when it comes to some of the car stuff ill watch it over and over and over again thinking its easy peesy only to find myself staring at the car with a beer in my hand an hour later.

Picked up my barrel today. Dustin and his team got the barrel pin repaired. I don't have an upper receiver to build it on but he told me they'd replace the barrel if there was any issues. Hopefully that won't be necessary but I appreciate the extra effort.

@StringerBell , you might consider having a moderator update the title of the thread with (UPDATED), so readers will be sure to see these folks came through for you.

Over on the lower right of your post are three black lines. Hover over them and a window will come up that says edit, delete, and report. Just click report and put in the box what you want changed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top