JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have never been in law enforcement because I do understand the crap they are expected to take and that is not something I would be willing to do. But I do appreciated those who are willing to do so to protect us.

I apologize as my message was not intended to imply that you or anyone on this board are not able to relate to those who were present or involved in losing a LEO brother. I can only guess that a reasonable portion of this board is current or prior LEO, prior military or first responder of some form. I wouldn't be surprised if many of those who read this board can relate better than a cross section of the general population.

Anyway, life is fragile, and goes by quickly. There is evil and death in the world, and none of us are free from either.

Be vigilant, be prepared and live well.

Bail Reform, it is a Win Win for the Satanic Left.

Empty prison beds means much more crime and a place to put any non compliant law abiding gun owners.

And he had other felony warrants out for his arrest when he committed this terrible violent crime. Now if he goes to the big pen, he will be hero for this crime. And our state no longer has the death penalty option. Sad.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top