JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
RIP.

On the same day that mourners were paying their final respects to a fallen Pierce County sheriff's deputy, an Everett Police Department officer was killed Friday afternoon during a run in with a suspect who shot and killed the policeman before running over his body while driving away from the scene, authorities said.

Everett Police Department Officer Dan Rocha, 41, was pronounced dead at the scene after his 2 p.m. encounter with the suspect in the parking lot of a local Starbucks. Rocha had served with the department since 2017, according to Everett police.

Courtney O'Keefe, a spokeswoman for the Snohomish County SMART team and the sheriff's office, said a 50-year-old man was in custody in connection with the officer's death.

She said the officer was shot several times after an altercation with the suspect in the parking lot of the Starbucks, located in the 1000 block of Broadway Ave.

I was there.
People go on their merry way and will never understand what it is like to be in law enforcement and risk so much. They don't lose friends or co-workers to senseless acts of violence.

RIP OFC Rocha #1470

The turd

40C4CB4F-B86A-409E-9086-C19A787B5AAB.jpeg

Well I see we have another of the model citizens one party is always saying I need to support. So now of course I am supposed to support him for the next 30 years or so. Such a wonderful way to spend tax dollars. :mad:
If it would help I would lend my AR10 along with a fully loaded mag (10 rnds of course) and I am not even a WA resident.

I was there.
People go on their merry way and will never understand what it is like to be in law enforcement and risk so much. They don't lose friends or co-workers to senseless acts of violence.

RIP OFC Rocha #1470
I have never been in law enforcement because I do understand the crap they are expected to take and that is not something I would be willing to do. But I do appreciated those who are willing to do so to protect us.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top