JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its my opinion, any time I see an article that mentions race, its gonna be low quality bait. I do not care what race or religion the person was. I can see something like " An American was shot today", in the UK or Canada times. But not in America when Americans are hurt. The reporters are so trash.
The way you edited your quote of my post is a bit iffy. If read without reading my post first, it makes it look like I'm saying something very different from what I said. Can you fix that please?

But you didn't say it. It was a quote from a paper.
I said:
"Upon arrival, Officers discovered one of the apartment's residents, Linda Ellis, a 73-year-old black female, suffering from an apparent gunshot syndrome she wound."

Is this some new left-speak I don't know about? What's a she wound? :rolleyes:

You quoted me as:

"black female."

Is this some new left-speak I don't know about?

Do you see the difference? I was clearly referring to the phrase "she wound". You deliberately removed that part from my quote of the article and from my statement. Your quote makes it look like I was referring to race and sex. If that wasn't your intent, please fix it.

I said:
"Upon arrival, Officers discovered one of the apartment's residents, Linda Ellis, a 73-year-old black female, suffering from an apparent gunshot syndrome she wound."

Is this some new left-speak I don't know about? What's a she wound? :rolleyes:

You quoted me as:

"black female."

Is this some new left-speak I don't know about?

Do you see the difference? I was clearly referring to the phrase "she wound". You deliberately removed that part from my quote of the article and from my statement. Your quote makes it look like I was referring to race and sex. If that wasn't your intent, please fix it.

No I don't, as I used a different set of words from the quote you used, for a different topic.

And you should go look.. See your name anywhere? :rolleyes:

Thanks!!
I will do the hard work for you.JPG

No I don't, as I used a different set of words from the quote you used, for a different topic.

And you should go look.. See your name anywhere?

Thanks!!
Let's be clear then. When you posted

"Is this some new left-speak I don't know about?"

you were not quoting my post where I said

Is this what you're saying? The exact same words just coincidentally came to you out of nowhere?

Let's be clear then. When you posted

you were not quoting my post where I said

Is this what you're saying? The exact same words just coincidentally came to you out of nowhere?

Hold on, I ran a check on the internet. I didn't see a trade mark register from you.. Also, I did what you asked and you are not part of the reference by name. So I did as you polity asked. Did you want your name back on or no? Confused now..

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top