JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And the 15yr old kid makes his escape on his scooter!!! Can't make this schit up!!

IfosxXD.gif

At least he was within the 10 round capacity. According some people he is more of a patriot than all of us cause he said F—k the laws and just ran it without any proper filling. No infringement. He's living it not talking about it.
Wait? The teens considered by some to be 'more of a patriot' because they said 'F--k the laws' ? He's living it, not talking about it?

Are you forgetting they are criminals - not 'Patriots'. Proper filing? they are 15 & 17!

Living it ? - they should have died with it.

Last Edited:
LOL, maybe it's been plugged - there are only 8 rounds in the pic
There's actually 9 rounds in the pic. I bet there is STILL one round in the chamber. Couldn't help myself.

So the pesky teens assaults someone
Possess a firearm while under age
No California permit for a firearm (Based on being under age)
Possess an NFA item with no permit

This is a clue to registration having no part in prevention. People with registered guns aren't committing these crimes.

The only problem I see here is that they committed a robbery and threatened someone with deadly force. Hang them. All the arbitrary laws regarding guns are a yawn.

Wait? The teens considered by some to be 'more or a patriot' because they said 'F--k the laws' ? He's living it, not talking about it?

Are you forgetting they are criminals - not 'Patriots'. Proper filing? they are 15 & 17!

Living it ? - they should have died with it.
The post you are referring to was a sarcasm....

Last Edited:
A byline in the article links to a successful SD gun use.

The article links the FB post by the Goldsboro PD page on their page.

"Upon arrival, Officers discovered one of the apartment's residents, Linda Ellis, a 73-year-old black female, suffering from an apparent gunshot syndrome she wound."

Is this some new left-speak I don't know about? What's a she wound? :rolleyes:

"Upon arrival, Officers discovered one of the apartment's residents, Linda Ellis, a 73-year-old black female, suffering from an apparent gunshot syndrome she wound."

Yeah, saw that too. Figured it was someone tired, getting it out as fast as possible. We awl no spell chick works, wright?

I see an 80% lower and things looked staged for the media to eat up and distribute, one more way for them to say these shouldn't be allowed to be owned..... regardless of laws broken, criminals don't follow laws or care, they get what they can by cash exchange from people probably working for the the corrupt and allowed to because they are snitches....

Its my opinion, any time I see an article that mentions race, its gonna be low quality bait. I do not care what race or religion the person was. I can see something like " An American was shot today", in the UK or Canada times. But not in America when Americans are hurt. The reporters are so trash.

Edited for molly pissy pants

Last Edited:
I see an 80% lower and things looked staged for the media to eat up and distribute, one more way for them to say these shouldn't be allowed to be owned..... regardless of laws broken, criminals don't follow laws or care, they get what they can by cash exchange from people probably working for the the corrupt and allowed to because they are snitches....

43732h.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads