JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

I don't undestand what is going on with all these blatant public attacks over the last few years ? Gun control won't stop it. They will make a bomb or something. People wanting to kill others will find a way. So sad..............so crazy.............what to do?:(

Well actually, you can own guns in Canada.. Conceal carry is illegal, but Canada has one of the highest number of gun owners in the world, next to USA and a couple other countries. However, considering conceal carry is illegal I don't know how the shooter was not afraid to go into the mall and start shooting everyone.. :p

I'm originally from Canada and still in contact with many good friends there. As stated, there is no concept of a concealed-pistol license there. You can purchase a pistol - it is just not easy and requires more screening.

I have several friends who are doing the needed work to acquire a pistol and ammo as a method of preparing there.

With regard to the original posting, I expect to see a lot of crazy people in a SHTF situation once they are out of their meds. There are far too many people who have become dependent on mood-control drugs.

Toronto has seen a huge influx of african "immigrants" who bring incredible individual and gang violence to Toronto. I have chatted with several citizens there about it. Of course as already said no CCW there so the citizens are sitting ducks

Gang violence is a problem in Canada, with various US gangs moving north, they often will just open fire or gun down people for no reason other than they were in the way or annoyed them. Of course they don't have to worry about any law abiding non gang members shooting back since as others have said there is no CCW. Gun control advocates would likely take this and say "see, every country needs to have strict gun control, it's those (insert favorite cuss word here) americans fault, all of the illegal guns come from america" and most people would believe that to be 100% true. Never mind the now recently abolished gun registry that was insecure and a shopping list for criminals for years.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top