JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just keep looking!!
I was purchasing a Sig 232 at a rather obscure Gun Shop the other day. While the owner was on hold doing the transfer I noticed a shiney looking rifle with a composite stock. I picked her up and boy oh boy! It' was a Rem 700 ADL without much of anything for markings on the barrel cept 7mm Rem Mag. I slid the front scope cap forward and there was the gold ring and a Vari-x-III 3.5-10x40 woo hoo! The follower was highly polished and the recoil pad said Remington. What the heck is this anyway?
Well, I went home and started asking friends on another forum and consensus was that it MIGHT be a KS (Remington Custom Shop) rifle. Only trouble is all KS rifles had grey stocks and this one was black. So I went home and got down on my hands and knees and asked my wife if I could borrow some of my own money. I know, it confuses me too. She said Ok, but I have to pay it back. First thing in the morning I called and told the guy to hold it for me and he did.
I took it home that evening and removed the stock and **** yes, the stock is grey inside. I bought me a Remington KS with a Vari-XIII for $795. I'm still grinnin'
Kens7mmRemMag007-Copy.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads