JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just keep looking!!
I was purchasing a Sig 232 at a rather obscure Gun Shop the other day. While the owner was on hold doing the transfer I noticed a shiney looking rifle with a composite stock. I picked her up and boy oh boy! It' was a Rem 700 ADL without much of anything for markings on the barrel cept 7mm Rem Mag. I slid the front scope cap forward and there was the gold ring and a Vari-x-III 3.5-10x40 woo hoo! The follower was highly polished and the recoil pad said Remington. What the heck is this anyway?
Well, I went home and started asking friends on another forum and consensus was that it MIGHT be a KS (Remington Custom Shop) rifle. Only trouble is all KS rifles had grey stocks and this one was black. So I went home and got down on my hands and knees and asked my wife if I could borrow some of my own money. I know, it confuses me too. She said Ok, but I have to pay it back. First thing in the morning I called and told the guy to hold it for me and he did.
I took it home that evening and removed the stock and **** yes, the stock is grey inside. I bought me a Remington KS with a Vari-XIII for $795. I'm still grinnin'
Kens7mmRemMag007-Copy.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads