JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the fence about reporting but did buy some ammo from me at COVID prices.

Do what you think is right.

To be totally honest if I were a newer seller/member on here, I might suck this one up and take the hit — once you have a handful of positive feedback transactions, your negative feedback might carry more water. And giving a negative feedback right out the gate could backfire if someone is looking up your feedback, doesn't see much, and then looks at the feedback you've given. Not saying that would be just, but people are (rightly) leery of new folks on here lately.

Do what you think is right.

To be totally honest if I were a newer seller/member on here, I might suck this one up and take the hit — once you have a handful of positive feedback transactions, your negative feedback might carry more water. And giving a negative feedback right out the gate could backfire if someone is looking up your feedback, doesn't see much, and then looks at the feedback you've given. Not saying that would be just, but people are (rightly) leery of new folks on here lately.

That's pretty much the conclusion I have come to. I will monitor his open activity and warn the sellers if I notice.

Buyer agrees to pay for gas, I drive from Portland to Lyle, WA and then backs out of deal after he claims he was not happy about damage on the firearm which was clearly photographed and mentioned in the description. Guess I'm new to this game.

This might be a good example of a "Neutral" feedback opportunity. Just state pretty much what you did here ^^. Maybe slightly abbreviated. Myself? I most certainly would have paid the gas money. I would have felt terrible backing out once you drove the distance. But you can't totally fault someone for changing their mind once they see the gun in hand.

This might be a good example of a "Neutral" feedback opportunity. Just state pretty much what you did here ^^. Maybe slightly abbreviated. Myself? I most certainly would have paid the gas money. I would have felt terrible backing out once you drove the distance. But you can't totally fault someone for changing their mind once they see the gun in hand.
I get seeing the gun in hand but I did provide accurate and detailed pictures. The vibe I got was you drove this far so I will offer a low ball price and you will take it because you have already committed a significant effort to travel. No worries though I had an individual offer to buy after he backed out. This guy seemed like it was his MO and had done it before.

I get seeing the gun in hand but I did provide accurate and detailed pictures. The vibe I got was you drove this far so I will offer a low ball price and you will take it because you have already committed a significant effort to travel. No worries though I had an individual offer to buy after he backed out. This guy seemed like it was his MO and had done it before.

Hey, glad you got it sold then. Also, considering the "Rona' has turned a lot of our lives to bubblegum, a nice day trip up The Gorge is some fine visual entertainment for us these days. Lucky for dude you didn't make HIM drive HERE to turn the deal down? :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top