JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any Trophy shop that has been around a while will have a Hermes engraving machine. They can go back and forth and make it as deep as you want.

Call Salem Trophy on Market Street

Whom said they were for required engraving of the ATF? perhaps he just likes frilly stuff.

"where can I get suppressor tube engraved?"

Post one is where it said- which sets the tone for what the thread is about!! Why can't people read threads before replying with semi irrelevant information.

It does need to be engraved per ATF regulations, so it does need to be .003 deep. I guess I should have been more clear instead of just posting it in the NFA section.

It does need to be engraved per ATF regulations, so it does need to be .003 deep. I guess I should have been more clear instead of just posting it in the NFA section.

Nah people can't read. You said right in post one for a suppressor tube! There's places North and South of ya, just not sure whats in your area

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top